emOWD4X.jpg

9vfwEsp.jpg

llD7khE.jpg

IUCcZ0Q.jpg

2pqygfd.jpg

os7cPRl.png

lMrLvHd.png

• Deleted member 161052

Is there any template for any car for this game?

One question. Where did you find the logos? the Weichai logo is difficult to find with good quality....do you look for them on google, or there exist a web where you can search for them?

or do you create them by yourself? sorry for the offtopic, but I would like to create my own skins someday and the issue of where the logos come from is something I still do not understand

Thanks ;) and great work!

One question. Where did you find the logos? the Weichai logo is difficult to find with good quality....do you look for them on google, or there exist a web where you can search for them?

or do you create them by yourself? sorry for the offtopic, but I would like to create my own skins someday and the issue of where the logos come from is something I still do not understand

Usually type in the name of the logo first in google then type after that "vector eps"
For Weichai for example it will look like: Weichai vector eps
Or look for them in this site:
www.brandsoftheworld.com

Why is there a big gray thing in front of my monitor when in the pits? Is that because of this or some track mod or something?

EDIT- replaced the car with default files and track with default files and I still have huge gray thing in front of view in gearage... Who makes mods and doesn't test them? Must have been some mod I installed by uninstalled them all and it is still there.

Going to have to reinstall game or let steam check all the files I guess.. Which will uninstall all the cars and tracks I have installed.

Last edited:

I found the logo on Google. Then remastered.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%