Resource icon

Skins Ferrari F138 Black Edition HD 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The details I described are not your work, As I said, if you can paint, make a template yourself and don't just take other peoples work. Paint the carbon and metal parts yourself.

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass how much of a car is affected by rivets/carbon etc etc, I honestly don't.

My question was.....if this is an original game skin, where did you aquire the rivets?

I only ask because if this is w1n1x's base work, you cannot claim it as you have stated, an original game file. If it is an original game file, my question has still not been answered.

As for competitor........there isn't any. We do not compete here....we co-exist.

Guys! Really, I used bolts from work w1n1x. I did not think it would be so much important! I will release a special update with my bolts! :)
Strange site. Instead to support novice niggles here to bolts that are not visible in the game. So you are not letting yourself to strangers? :)
ML2166 and w1n1x, you create a good mods! But I could not think that you will waste time on trifles...

Guys! Really, I used bolts from work w1n1x. I did not think it would be so much important! I will release a special update with my bolts! :)
Strange site. Instead to support novice niggles here to bolts that are not visible in the game. So you are not letting yourself to strangers? :)
ML2166 and w1n1x, you create a good mods! But I could not think that you will waste time on trifles...
Actually you are wrong i have no problem with your work as i said i gave my permission to you to use parts from mine skin. I actually do care about it because i had put lot hours into my skin and i'm just wondering what you used in yours from mine that's all. No mistake. I was a newbie once, everyone starts from there, so no problem :)

Actually you are wrong i have no problem with your work as i said i gave my permission to you to use parts from mine skin. I actually do care about it because i had put lot hours into my skin and i'm just wondering what you used in yours from mine that's all. No mistake. I was a newbie once, everyone starts from there, so no problem :)
Grazie pilota! Molto gentile! ;)

Last edited:
wok8.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back