1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Ferrari F1 312T @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Thu May 22

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Leemstradamus, May 17, 2014.

1. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

"Welcome to the Green Hell".
    This is going to be Epicness with a huge capital E.

The Green Hell awaits you. 22 km of corners, trees, elevation and the company of your friends from the Racing Club.

Its time for the toughest challenge you have faced with Assetto Corsa so far: survive 5 laps on the most infamous race track in the world, Just because we can :thumbsup:

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
    Special Notes:
    • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
    • Book your slots in time from 02:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 03:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
    • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
    • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
    • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
    • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,
    Cars: Ferrari T312
    Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife click here to download

(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
    Booking: 02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
    Practice: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
    Qualifying: 003:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
    Race: 04:00 GMT | 00:00 EDT | 21:00 PDT (5 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
    Teamspeak Password:
    click here
    Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:

1. Saleem Hodge
    2. Keith Griffall
    3. Fred Locklear
    4. Chris Stacey
    5. Tony Presutto
    6. Ryan Ogurek
    7. Joao M Alves
    8. Fernando Deutsch
    9. Casey Weston
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    UTP #29 CS
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

Gotta make sure my schedule works but as long as theres no conflict im in.
    @Joao M Alves u know u want to... :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. *Sigh* Yeah... Yeah I do... :confused::)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

Just gave this combo a try on practice mode. There should be an award for completing this race called the "Don't Touch the Kerbs Award". This ones going to have a few crashes me thinks. Should be fun :sneaky:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just did a run too... My best was an xxxxx :D Had to do it almost entirely one handed, and my left wrist is broken now...

Mod Edit: please remember guys we don't discuss lap times in club events

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Ferrari T312 Added to the 24/7 server guys, have fun :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

Thank you!
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Sign up with a "yes please" guys it hard to tell if its a sign up or not.. ;):)
  9. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I'm going to have to take the flake from the other half but I'm going to have to jump in on this one to if my schedule allows it.

"Yes Please" lol
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Sorry Rupe, I didn't know about not posting lap times in the discussion. Won't happen again :thumbsup:
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

Sorry just to clarify that... Yes please!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Edit: Apologies. Just realised my internet doesn't reset until Thursday night. Dam! 12 hours too late! ahah
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Keith_G

Premium Member

sign me up
    • Like Like x 2
  14. yes please
  15. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

Here's a little preview of what we face tonight....
    2014-05-22_00001.jpg ;):D
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

Lmao! Was that from my last session n the 24/7 server?:O_o:
  17. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

No just did that a few minutes ago. The crazy thing is it was a very small error on the previous corner that caused me to just slightly, and I really do mean slightly, clip my rear tire on the wall and send me flying. I hit the opposite wall and kept flipping out of view too.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I'm starting to rethink choosing this track lol :geek:
  19. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek

Haha.:p My suggestion, lets not take this one too seriously. Not saying we should just screw around but there's definitely going to be some crashes. Anyone who takes it too serious is probably going to end up frustrated. Not going to be a lot of neck and neck racing, but sure to be a lot of laughs!:thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I'm for that! We may need to change TS channels since we laughed most of the last race! "I gave the power back to Kali Fornia!"