rF2 Ferrari Challenge @ Putnam Park - Fri 18th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Many thanks David. This is the kind of spirit I like to find here, in the Club Events. I'm not very good at setups and will try yours.
Pleasure Genci.
I do have a selfish agenda here though!:sneaky: The more that enjoy this beautiful car the better.
I have some favourite cars in RF2 but I can't think of one thats better than this one in terms of the whole package: Beautiful to look at incl cockpit (those red stiches on the instrument binnacle are beautiful), sounds, physics, close racing.

In my perfect little world we will build up the numbers to have a strong grid to run a Club event in the build up to our Sports Car and Endurance car league races.
IE say we have a 4 or 6 or 8 hour race coming up in 2 weeks at a certain track, a week or two more before we run that one we run this car in say a 1-1.5 hour as a warmup, a social and a track famil, try the planned weather etc as well as the pure pleasure.

I can see in my mind.
Week 1, Club build up events: Supercharged Miata (45 mins) and Ferrari Challenge Stradale. 1 hour or so. say a Historic class or two (Howstons, 1960s Open Wheelers, F1 1992 to name some).
Week 2, Club Practice races. a)Sports car League 2 hours and
b) Endurance League 2 hours.
Week 3. League Event/s.
That track then done with 4-6 classes in say 4 -6 race distances we load the cars on the virtual transporters and head to the next one.

Anyway its just a dream and thinking out loud.
I do think this little car's a keeper. If enough people get to experience racing this superb car it might get the following it deserves and some great racing for all.
Hence you are very welcome.:)

May as well join for some racing. Sign me up. I have only driven this car once and the extreme head movement made me sick by the end of the first lap. I dont know if the head movement adjustment i made straight after driving it fixes that cause i haven't touched it since. :roflmao:

Hi!

Sorry, I'm new here. :) What I have to do, to participate on RD-Races. For example for this race how I get the password for the server?

(Sorry for my poor english.)
Welcome Robert,
first thing is to read the rules and apply for a license.
Will depend on how busy things are but u might be ok for tonight. If not we will be ontrack again soon.

i could not join without downloading the rfmod from the website, maybe thats the problem, i think i got a different error message

^ As Jorn said, I couldn't join yesterday too, until I downloaded the rfmod from here.

btw, Can we use any version of .exe? (32 & 64bit) or whatever the server is running? Does it make any difference, any mismatches etc?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back