rF2 Ferrari Challenge @ Croft - Fri 1st Aug

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ruined mine and more importantly others Friday nights racing by trying to use the clutch pedal as a brake....very sorry to whoever that killed off, I then proceeded to use the clutch pedal again down at the end of the straight and quoted to my mates on TS at the time "guys its like my brake pedal is not connected any more", its then I looked down and noticed I was using the clutch pedal....
Sometimes I feel like just giving it all up :redface:.
Sorry again and expect and should get penalties, regardless of reasons or excuses.

I sneaked into the server with 10 min to go. I was hoping to see some rain, but it was bone dry. The chances were 50%. To rain, or not to rain... Maybe next time.

Weather.jpg

Sorry Mr. Van der Knapp, Really didn't know you were there coming back on. I'm usually much more careful. I think I DQ'd, I am assuming that means Driving Quickly:). Probably coming out of pit to quickly. Great Car and track, get ya next time.

Last edited:
Good race all, enjoyed that! Managed to stay out of the first corner carnage :cautious:
Was I the only one to stop for tyres? I seen cars in the pits but I'm guessing now it was damaged cars getting fixed :confused:

"Was I the only one to stop for tyres?"

Me too: because of a bad driving style with my 360's pad, after 19 minutes my front tires were 2 squared-red !! Forced to pit not to make an idiot mistake...
It didn't seem that I locked the brakes, and yet so much smoke came out of my wheels...:(
GT cars are too difficult to handle with a pad, I know that...so i'm looking for an Open with FR3.5, ISI FM, F2...:)

Last edited:
That was my first race with this mod. What a great fun car that is.

Had a good start avoided, the 1st corner carnage and found myself in 7th place coming from 13th (?).
Did my laps, did my spin and lost 5 positions. When my tires were shot I went wide in the fast right hander where a car was parked and drove right into his side. :p Sorry about that.
Went in for new tires and the suspension wasn't repaired. Drove over the finish as 9th. :)

Had some really nice chat on ts with Jeff. :thumbsup:

Thanx for the organisation and catch you guys soon again. :)

Good and fun race ! :)

Bad start for my self but i found my way inside the carnage. Many mistakes and one pit later I slip into the fast right, take the wall and i see Stefan doing the same and shoot me lol ^^ Nice crash :thumbsup:

Sry Bende for the little hit in the fast left

see you on F3.5 open ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years