Cars ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic - Ferrari 643 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sderenno submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 643 - Ferrari 643 for rFactor 2 by ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic

http://www.**************/it/index_htm_files/29.png
It was not a quick car, but many find it beautiful! Ferrari 643 driven by Alain Prost and Jean Alesi, the first single-seater "Open Wheel Classic" that we have developed for RF2. Available now in version 1.0 with physical Historic Edition! For those wishing to make a donation, participate actively in the development of the next car.

We make...

Read more about this resource...

It's great that you are still going to be releasing mods, cant wait to see what you got coming next.

I like the tuning options as well very nice work.

My only observation of this car is it eats a bit of FPS compared with the ISI content, probably knocks about 20fps off what I normally get. Hope this may get improved in future releases.

Keep up the good work :)

What we need is a 1991 F1 series by this team. I'm not sure but there's a mod for GSCE which has the same engine sound and same feel which is also excellent but would personally love that on RF2.

that' s right, a beautifull car concepted by Mr Barnard, coming from Mac Laren.
Prost declared at the second part of 91's year , after trusting leadership : " it' s a truck this ferrari !" . With emulate of Gazetta Del sport, the sportive direction ,informed by journalists , decided to put out the champion ; c' est pour celà que l' on dit , "vaut mieux en rire !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%