Cars Ferrari 643 - 1991 (by ASR Formula) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alesanchez submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 643 - 1991 (by ASR Formula) - ASR Formula OWC

With great satisfaction ASR Formula release the first car of Assetto Corsa!
First of all we want to thank our fans who supported us with donations. My personal thanks to the My team for their work!

Ferrari 643 - V1.0 (2016/11/16)
Credits:
AC Project manager: mati.sala90
Animations: mati.sala90
Physics: ryoner
Sounds: ferrari64
AO Maps & Alpha Channels: mati.sala90
Damage & Dirt Textures: mati.sala90
Skins and Texture: alesanchez
Helmet Skins: alesanchez
Suit Skins: alesanchez
Gloves Skins:...

Read more about this resource...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am no good at driving open wheel cars so I'm likely miles off the pace, but this is a blast to drive! Might even embarrass myself and record a video just to help get the word out about this.
Thank you guys so much, great job!

• Deleted member 130869

This might just be the prettiest car in all of my racing games, I'm not a fan of Imola but I drove 3 laps there so this car would have a good looking venue to match it. I was dying to do laps on the 1988 tracks but they're just too dated.

Assetto (19).jpg

Very cool thank you! :thumbsup: Is it using tire model 10?
Yes.

problem !! not sound engine !!
Double check how you installed it because everything is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing car, a real gem! I love the way it sounds, looks and drives. Just a little nitpick, the two stickers on the left side of the cockpit seem a little to bright which makes them a bit distracting (pardon my OCD).

Congratulations, you guys have done an amazing job with this.

I was making a copy from everything into the suitable portfolio..., there is not an engine sound unfortunately
So where did you unpack from? If you unpack from the way they packed it you wont get it to work. You have to "drag" or "copy" the ferrari mod's "content" folder into Steam Assetto Corsa root.

If you dont have any sound and installed the mod properly then you have to do a steam integrity check on AC to fix what is wrong.

Thank you for the answer..... I was making a copy from everything onto his place... there is not a sound., But this it occurred in other cars after 1.9.3.. pl. the ferrari at 482 too..., but it Fonsecker a manner solved it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%