AC Ferrari 599XX vs Pagani Zonda @ Monza 66 - Thu 7th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I seemed to get caught up in every bit of mayhem on the track. I only had one off that was due to my own error which put me right in the middle of a massive battle mid pack which ended badly, my car ended up in terrible positions on the track and I caused further accidents.

It was fairly difficult to make up positions is this race everyone had pretty similar lap times which made the battles very good and for the most part well behaved. The standard of the driving is going up every race. I was making extra effort to be patient and conscious of the driver in front and I don't think I caused any racing incidents, I had a look at the replay at at worst I'm 50-50 on one or two. :p

Qualy: 17 ( Last)
Race: 4th

I had some Controller issues to sort out in Qualy
( Re joined a few times), So i started as last in 17th place, Had a pretty good start and kept the car on track for the first few laps.
On lap 4 i was in 5th place and and trying to keep the lap times low, i made one mistake and drove a little in the grass and that costed me a few places.

i was in place 9th and was whit a little group that was as fast as i was, until the final laps whey all where like 2 secs separated. picked up 2 places and holded that for most of the race.
infront i think it was Frank and some1 else that where battling for 3th Place. they hitted eachother in the final corner, at that moment i overtook 3 cars just by a Inch! as they where re-joining the track.

Finished 4th! i was 1 second behind the 3th placed Guy ( Dunno who it was but was behind him for about 5 laps) Good job on that! :thumbsup:

Pretty Happy whit the result ( Was me First AC Race) ;)

Great race guys. Onto the next one!

Sorry @@Cayd Breslin. One of these "agains" was when we clipped just before T1. I misjudged how far you were and we touched and took some more people in the process.

Not my favourite track and car... I am happy I went for a GT for tomorrow

Thats ok but you were two of these "agains" just in case you didnt know on the last corner.. :thumbsup: @Adria Perez

Thats ok but you were two of these "agains" just in case you didnt know on the last corner.. :thumbsup: @Adria Perez
Well, on that one I was 8/10 of the car ahead and I did my line entering the parabolica and there it was your nose. To me that looked like a racing incident.

Anyway, thanks staff for organising the event! Maybe for the next time we could do a rolling start? I am still surprised that it was no massive pile up even before T1.

qualy went ok -> 9th

race was great, didnt make one "real" mistake so i could "overtake" some till i was 3rd. was way more fun than expected. guessed that track would be quite boring for a race, but having such close laptimes to eachother, there was always someone around.
in 2nd last lap in parabolica i crashed due to contact and while sitting on that wall there, the game decided to send me to pits (never happened before). i was sooo mad for not being able to finish the race -> ragequit.
thanks everyone for the fun race till then and congratulations to hany.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back