AC Ferrari 599XX vs Pagani Zonda @ Monza 66 - Thu 7th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll quote myself :p

Qualifying: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (15 laps, expected to end at 20:10)

The qualifying will start in 42 minutes.

That was crazy good fun. :)

Shame I finished so low in the end, was running in 5th just behind Torben for a couple of laps during the middle of the race. Finally had an opportunity to overtake him into Parabolica on lap 10 but I screwed it up braking on the inside which locked my brakes and sent me long into the grass on the outside. All kinda fell apart from there. Had a quick sort of battle with Akis and I think Michal but even after they spectacularly crashed at Lesmo 1 I couldn't overtake them. I locked up into Parabolica again in their slipstream as Akis's car had a split second moment of lag which caused me to panic brake. I ended up hitting him but luckily the game didn't think the same and Akis was unaffected. I ended up in the grass again which sent me all the way back to 13th, and that's where I finished. Oh well. :p

Still though, these 2 are an excellent combination. :) Hopefully my high ping didn't cause any dramas I didn't know about. Cheers!

was an interesting race ;)
got 5. just by overtaking crashed or spun people :whistling:
No real overtake :redface:
Was so proud to get to 7. place on RSR for the 599 and Monza 66, so expected to hold the pace a little better but as kids wouldn´t want to sleep tonight i came late to qualy...
Nevertheless i was satisfied with my qualy time but didn´t expect to be on 11 with such a time!
You guys are soo fast :notworthy:
I was so nervous because the grid was so close together ...so i decided to leave the track on first corner without any pressure or anything and going slower than on any lap before :D
I still suck so bad when it comes to real racing :laugh:

One more thing i really LIKED the timing for this race!! This 15 minutes earlier make it much more comfortable for me!
:)

Qualified a respectful 10th.
Got hit on the first corner
Then got hit again.
And again
And again.
Then spun many times because weirdly enough I was annoyed. Anyway well done @Hany Alsabti. Thanks all! (well most)..

Sorry @Cayd Breslin. One of these "agains" was when we clipped just before T1. I misjudged how far you were and we touched and took some more people in the process.

Not my favourite track and car... I am happy I went for a GT for tomorrow :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back