AC Ferrari 599XX vs Pagani Zonda @ Gentrack1 - Wed 24th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx for the nice event.Its not my day, but I rode the whole race.
That's the spirit. Whoever signs up is commited to finish the race. :thumbsup:

For the first time in the EU servers... I present you the results!
Remember, we still race for fun, but some stats are always cool :)

Too bad almost all the Paganis retired. What happened guys?

racedepartment-eu-gentrack1-24_9_2014.png

Detailed results
results.png

Thx for the race guys. I did my first Vetteltm race :ninja:
And I had no blue flag :confused: incident in this race, thx to you, It must be said! :thumbsup:
So, see you next.

PS: who do not like stats?:)

Cool stats! and I did indeed feel pretty lonely most of the race :) Had some nice racing with @Adria Perez in the end though.
I only ever did a few laps with the Ferrari before, and pretty much discovered the track in the practice session, but wasn't as bad as I expected.

That's the spirit. Whoever signs up is commited to finish the race. :thumbsup:

For the first time in the EU servers... I present you the results!
Remember, we still race for fun, but some stats are always cool :)

Too bad almost all the Paganis retired. What happened guys?

View attachment 65317

Detailed results
View attachment 65318

I would agree but some of us have other lives involving family and children. I used to race online, all the time (since the early 2000s) alot of years ago, but now my life has changed. I do not get the time to practice, I had not driven this car and track combination before last night.
I just had time for 4 laps in practice and then qualifying, TBH I should not have raced, however I have limited opportunities these days so chose to do so. I used to be quick, but these days I simply do not have the time to practice.
There are probably allot of reasons why some of us did not finish! The main thing is that RD gives some of us the opportunity to even race without having to put hours of practice in.
Probably you might not agree with my post however from my point of view I am glad to race whenever I can. Whether I finish these days of course is another question.

being slower has nothing to do with not finishing though?
same here about less time for online racing (it was like 6h every day in pre-family days, hah ... now it's like 6h in 2 weeks, if i'm lucky). i still try to finish every race, no matter how much i suck now. it's a matter of respect to the other drivers imo.

about the race: was good fun with bernhard, but sometimes i had the feeling that he was waiting for me on purpose ¬_¬

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 13.9%