AC Ferrari 599 vs Pagani Zonda @ Monza - Tuesday 5 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, that doesn't matter to me whether or not he was taking advantage of this buggy game. I was far from the pace
well, that doesn't matter to you yet im sure it does to him. there are some 'very' major bugs with AC and hopefully in time they will be fixed! The sim is so nearly there. just short of the major features that we expect. I personally feel the collision model is pretty decent and accurate to real life! Which in the sim world is maybe not what everybody wants.

Was a great pair of cars - I was rubbed out early, went back to pits and then gave up shortly after.

Seems after my 2nd place a few races ago, I'm not having much fun. I think I'll stay out of the way.

I personally feel the collision model is pretty decent and accurate to real life! Which in the sim world is maybe not what everybody wants.

I also think the collision model is fine. But yesterday it was gentle with us. In real life the back-end of my car would be completely destroyed, and I wouldn't have been able to go on to the pits with over 280km/h, only with a little less rear downforce :D

Thank you Akis for the organization.

I'm quite proud of my start :D
After that, I spent my time defending my rank. I had some fair battles and door-to-door brakings. Some "race incidents" here and there, but nothing to complain about ;)

3 seconds behind the fastests of you. I still have a lot to learn ! :cry:

But I'll be back, for sure ! :)

Was a great pair of cars - I was rubbed out early, went back to pits and then gave up shortly after.

Seems after my 2nd place a few races ago, I'm not having much fun. I think I'll stay out of the way.

"Rubbed out"? On the replay it seems you simply forgot to brake, cause you didn't wanted akis to overtake you at the end of the straight. I also gave up, that I actually did right from the start when I saw the others quali times, but I finished the race and didn't just quit. When I sign up for a race I feel committed to race and finish in a proper manner ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back