• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 - 2017 INGING & Arnage Racing #50 1.2

Super GT 2017 (GT300)

1. quakeguy

quakeguy

Ratings:
    +743
  2. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    (because I can't reply on there so I reply on here :p)

No problem actually, Currently I just waiting BMW M6 GT3 for sake of Team Studie ( even I already almost give up with the car in Super GT, duh ) and I now finding info about Super Taikyu thing :D

3. quakeguy

quakeguy

Ratings:
    +743
    • Love Love x 1
  4. quakeguy

quakeguy

Ratings:
    +743
    Maybe we should just create a dedicated Super GT/Super Taikyu skinning thread and call dibs on the cars we really want to make :D:roflmao: I'll be focusing on the Autobacs M6 then, whenever the car is released. :p

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  5. Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Mahardhika Putra Baliwa

Ratings:
    +865
    I usually contact some skinner via Facebook talking about this and that or finding some sponsor hahahahaha

I think just contacting like this just enough lol, let me see I need update Hub Auto (STaikyu) and Dijon (GT300) for 2017 season, and I have idea make GTNET 2017 before move to PWC car lol

6. quakeguy

quakeguy

Ratings:
    +743
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1