Ferrari 488 GT3 - 2017 INGING & Arnage Racing #50

Skins Ferrari 488 GT3 - 2017 INGING & Arnage Racing #50 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
(because I can't reply on there so I reply on here :p)

No problem actually, Currently I just waiting BMW M6 GT3 for sake of Team Studie ( even I already almost give up with the car in Super GT, duh ) and I now finding info about Super Taikyu thing :D

(because I can't reply on there so I reply on here :p)

No problem actually, Currently I just waiting BMW M6 GT3 for sake of Team Studie ( even I already almost give up with the car in Super GT, duh ) and I now finding info about Super Taikyu thing :D

Maybe we should just create a dedicated Super GT/Super Taikyu skinning thread and call dibs on the cars we really want to make :D:roflmao: I'll be focusing on the Autobacs M6 then, whenever the car is released. :p

Last edited:
Maybe we should just create a dedicated Super GT/Super Taikyu skinning thread and call dibs on the cars we really want to make :D:roflmao: I'll be focusing on the Autobacs M6 then, whenever the car is released. :p
I usually contact some skinner via Facebook talking about this and that or finding some sponsor hahahahaha

I think just contacting like this just enough lol, let me see I need update Hub Auto (STaikyu) and Dijon (GT300) for 2017 season, and I have idea make GTNET 2017 before move to PWC car lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back