• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Ferrari 458

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Dietmar, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    Hi all,
    I have a strange thing with the Ferrari and I think only with the Ferrari.

When I press the throttle and keep it constant, the RPM are still 'shaking'. Even when I enable the app that shows me the pedal pressure, all stable, only the RPM shake.

Any idea?

2. Aristotelis

Aristotelis
    Kunos Simulazioni Premium

Ratings:
    +1,241
    maybe your clutch has a tiny bit pressed. Go into the controls options and add some dead zone to your clutch pedal

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    I already tried that (2%) and so far I only saw that in the Ferrari, i no other car, really strange.

4. Dietmar

Dietmar

Ratings:
    +43
    Maybe yes my clutch got it away after actualy pressing it, though still weird that it only happend in that car.

anyway thanks!

5. Jorge Alves

Jorge Alves

Ratings:
    +388
    Same happened to me and i didnt know the reason ... time to clean up pedals potentiometers :)

6. Slawomir Judek

Slawomir Judek

Ratings:
    +20
    I think this car uses autoclutch becuase has an sequential gearbox. Did you try autoclutch option?

7. Guus

Guus

Ratings:
    +848
    I had this same problem, my clutch turned out to be spiking by about 2% which was enough to cause the bouncy revs in the 458. A little deadzone should fix it