AC Ferrari 458 S3 @ Donington National - Tue 13 Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race! I was doing so good in front of @Akis up to lap 15, but unfortunately I got a bit nervous and sloppy and sure enough I spun on lap 18 exiting turn 1 - damn them curbs. The rest of the race I kept pushing, but it only made me slower. The car is so delicate on the limit it's easy to overdrive it. Great job Akis keeping the pressure on and driving so consistantly.

A great event, that couldn't turn out for a great race to me because of two factors: Heat (34 celsius here...) and a nervous back end, that I just couldn't setup the car properly (so bad I used defaults at qualy/race). The good part is that I made a nice qualy lap, about 1.2 sec slower than the fastest aliens, which is pretty good for me. Looking forward for more races with this car! (specially a spa one:D)

Last edited:
@Tobias Röhner, Thx :), but speed isn't all, is it?
And for the consistency, I failed, obviously.:cautious:

Thx all, was a funny one.
I remark that with this combination, the hard part is to resist the back assault. I'm always afraid, when someone make a move on me (or reverse) that, at some point, we gonna have to find enough room for both cars.:confused:
Or when my right foot decide to have his own live and make me spin right one hundred meter in front of the finish line. :O_o:

So congrats to the podium... and the rest of us :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back