AC Ferrari 312T vs McLaren M23 @ Silverstone - Tue 30 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You can definitely try!
BUT from what I heard in the past, there are no menus in rift mode so I'm not sure if you will be able to change your car setup. To finish the race you must add fuel and I don't know how you'll do that. Have you done any mp racing with the rift?

I can post it right now. It's the default one with 7/7 wings :)
As a general rule, try to soften the suspension 3-4 clicks (that's what I do in the Ferrari) and give a bit more negative camber at the front wheels. These settings make the car more predictable.

Don't worry about laptimes, club racing is all about having fun! You can have fun even when you're fighting for the 20th place. I know from personal experience!

mhm 7/7 wings it's strange i use 4/7 with T312 but for M23 with less weight and power there is more grip and you can use surely less wings probably 2/5 but i tested few laps. Here my set for 312T.

Attachments

• F312T_qual6.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 174
Sorry, I need to sign out too. Its too sick car and so little time to practice. So its better to give place to somebody who can drive these safely :)

You're assuming the track will be in perfect condition. Well it's December and it's a bit slippery ;)
Plus I really doubt that anyone can do 1.52 in Silverstone with Hard tyres even at 100% track grip. Where have you been practicing? :p

Not me. But that's the times the aliens will be doing. And there are soft tires as well. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back