AC Ferrari 312T @ Brands Hatch - Fri 29th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Amazing quali and amazing race once again! I freakin love this combo, great race guys! Nice to see a big turn out too! :) Thanks everyone for turning up!

ww4pyqn.jpg

Love this combo too! Was doing well until I didn't let marcus know I was lapping him.... Had a break on the grass after that :thumbsup: Slipped from 2nd to 4th, ah well that's racing :whistling:
Thanks for a great, clean race guys! What's up for next week?????

Update avail for download 210meg

Well looks to me like no spa in the update and no multiplayer lag fixes . boo!!!!!
and it looks like I don't have to update server files which means bugger all change to multiplayer

Last edited:
lol GP2 car now crashes assetto for me, great work

Oh corvette also does not run

Last edited:
It's because there's been some new physics parameters added relating to the tyre model and suspension ride height.

Aris has provided the parameter codes, so the modders can just add those into their mods and bobs your uncle, we'll be back in action.

Great combo and a great race. :)

Managed a surprising PB in quali which put me 2nd but two whole seconds shy of Sun's 1:23 wonderlap.

Had an okay start which was blitzed by Sun getting a perfect launch. Decided to be a rookie and use too much kerb on the first lap of a 20 lap race and spun out on turn 6, stranded in the middle of the track. Everyone avoided me except for Hristo and Tony who pelted into my car at full throttle. :D

Had to come through the pack from last but I had fun doing so. My laptimes were quick but more importantly they were consistent which gained me positions just due to others ending up on the grass. Could have been in for a podium late in the race but my softs gave up a few laps before the end which left me fighting for 5th, which I luckily held as Chris ran out of fuel 80% of the way through the final lap. :p

Also while the Spa dream might be dead for the time being, latest update is still good. SLS is fun to drive. FFB seems to be more detailed too. I also swear turn-in seems more easier with this update? I dunno, could just be me.

Still plenty of hotfixes to come over the next few days (you can already play with mod content changing a line in an ini file which will come as a hotfix very soon). Maybe a few multiplayer fixes might still be on their way in those. :)

The AC Dedicated Server program on Steam had a tiny update as well, but that could just be due to the dynamic track changes, not sure.

Great combo and a great race. :)

Managed a surprising PB in quali which put me 2nd but two whole seconds shy of Sun's 1:23 wonderlap.

Had an okay start which was blitzed by Sun getting a perfect launch. Decided to be a rookie and use too much kerb on the first lap of a 20 lap race and spun out on turn 6, stranded in the middle of the track. Everyone avoided me except for Hristo and Tony who pelted into my car at full throttle. :D

Had to come through the pack from last but I had fun doing so. My laptimes were quick but more importantly they were consistent which gained me positions just due to others ending up on the grass. Could have been in for a podium late in the race but my softs gave up a few laps before the end which left me fighting for 5th, which I luckily held as Chris ran out of fuel 80% of the way through the final lap. :p

Also while the Spa dream might be dead for the time being, latest update is still good. SLS is fun to drive. FFB seems to be more detailed too. I also swear turn-in seems more easier with this update? I dunno, could just be me.

Still plenty of hotfixes to come over the next few days (you can already play with mod content changing a line in an ini file which will come as a hotfix very soon). Maybe a few multiplayer fixes might still be on their way in those. :)

The AC Dedicated Server program on Steam had a tiny update as well, but that could just be due to the dynamic track changes, not sure.

I felt turn in is easier too with the update and for some reason I was quite a bit quicker in the P4/5 suddenly :-O.

The FFB feels quite different in the update, I seem to be catching slides a lot netter is it just me?

The FFB seems looser, not so damped but has more feeling now

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing