Ferrari 312 67

No estoy de acuerdo, pero bueno, uds conocen el forum más que yo... lo ubique donde se discute sobre mods, ahora que se discute? si es lindo ? si no es lindo? yo simplemente marco que un mod de assetto corsa parece un juego de arcade... donde debería escribirlo si no es en el lugar de los mods????:rolleyes::rolleyes::O_o: General discussión area?? noo it's incorrect... it's a discussion about one mod, the ferrari 312, not about the game in generally regards dani

Last edited:
No estoy de acuerdo, pero bueno, uds conocen el forum más que yo... lo ubique donde se discute sobre mods, ahora que se discute? si es lindo ? si no es lindo? yo simplemente marco que un mod de assetto corsa parece un juego de arcade... donde debería escribirlo si no es en el lugar de los mods????:rolleyes::rolleyes::O_o: General discussión area?? noo it's incorrect... it's a discussion about one mod, the ferrari 312, not about the game in generally regards dani

The area you posted in is for WIP mods not discussions about how you find certain cars drive. And by the way, the 312 67 is not a mod it is official content ;).

If I remember well from the GPL times, the Ferrari F1 67 was a well balanced car with a good engine. The Lotus 49 was superior in terms of performance, less forgiving than the Ferrari, and less reliable. That was in GPL though. Where do you get the "arcade" feeling from?

If I remember well from the GPL times, the Ferrari F1 67 was a well balanced car with a good engine. The Lotus 49 was superior in terms of performance, less forgiving than the Ferrari, and less reliable. That was in GPL though. Where do you get the "arcade" feeling from?

This is my GPL memory too. The Cooper was the slowest, but easiest to drive, with the Eagle being very fast but very hard to handle.

Ferrari was easier than Lotus to drive.

I assume Dave Kaemmer researched all this before making GPL, he is a total motorsport geek :)

The cars are all difficult to drive, the back end can get away from you at any moment, but the Ferrari is a little bit easier than Lotus 49.

After trying both cars in Assetto corsa, it seems to me that the Lotus is "easier" to drive.
But it may be due to the default setup. I have more difficulty to stay on track at silverstone with the ferrari as with the lotus, which is more "predictable" (if I can use this word for a beast :roflmao:) .

Both cars are fantastic in Assetto corsa.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back