Ferrari 2xHD and HD re-done slightly. (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much ML!! We really appreciate your work , you could defenitely replace a gay from Codemasters to make the next game far better than it would be:).Thank you , As a big ferrari fan , my dream came true with this livery:D:D.

Thank you so much ML!! We really appreciate your work , you could defenitely replace a gay from Codemasters to make the next game far better than it would be:).Thank you , As a big ferrari fan , my dream came true with this livery:D:D.

LMFAO....a gay?

Thinking about it....they might be.

Have my suspisions about Hoody.

I´ve no words to say how much i´m love your work.....it´s simply amazing, you are an artist and your work are your masterpieces. ML2166, you take this game to another level, witch Codemasters never think off. We are so lucky to have you doing this brilliant work.
When i play this game in 2XHD, i just can´t stop thinking that you are the best!!!!
so, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

I´ve no words to say how much i´m love your work.....it´s simply amazing, you are an artist and your work are your masterpieces. ML2166, you take this game to another level, witch Codemasters never think off. We are so lucky to have you doing this brilliant work.
When i play this game in 2XHD, i just can´t stop thinking that you are the best!!!!
so, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

No Probs.

:sneaky:

Let's see if I got this right. If I take the "high" file. Copy that, then renames it "low". And overwrite the original "low". It will be Ultra-Super-Mega HD when I'm not driving the car as well? :)

Yes it will, but it will be putting it on a lower detailed car model, so it wouldn't be worth it.

Unless of course you changed the LOD settings to make the external cars pretty much the same LOD as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%