1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ferrari 1994 team

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by w1n1x, Feb 5, 2013.

• Like Like x 6
  1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Hey guys!

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

2. This means i have to delete my files and upload it to here?

3. Its probably meant as a kind suggestion, I do not think you are forced to do it / have them hosted here.

4. Ok .

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No, just that we'd like to encourage mod makers to make use of our system, and that it is convenient for all concerned :)

When you upload to RD the forum thread is auto-created for you to add the description etc. Also you can update the files via the file manager (if you have tweaked the mod), and change the version number, keeping everything nicely in one thread

6. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Pitcrew has God like powers.....he's levitating.

:x3:

7. Ok in my next mode i will upload it to here:).Thanks

Gerold made the render not me .Ask him:D

8. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

And the racecrew guy looks like his head might melt if he stands in the Sun for too long.

Gerald does like his shiny effects doesn't he?

:D

9. Maybe:D.I don't know:D.

10. Thank you:)

11. No problem , hope you like it :thumbsup:

12. Amazing!, like this ferrari.

13. Thanks, appreciate it!:thumbsup:

14. Back to the old school :roflmao: really nice work, cant wait to see your venom car! (when will ready :D )

15. No offence but your work would have looked better without that render. :cautious:

16. Renders make it look better , isn't it?;)

17. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

good work :thumbsup: . didn't I help with the image of the garage :whistling:

• Beer Beer x 1
  18. Oh sorry.:D

19. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

no worries mate ;)