Fernando Alonso

Nope that isn't proof....

If you think that is proof, call FIA, they obviously missed this youtube video..

FIA, as I said, can't accept internal team agreements to judge, just track action, and judging only track action is Alonso blocked Hamilton.

I just explained the full situation, with the video and the reason why things happened.

If you want a partial picture or you don't understand it, is not my problem.

They can, team orders were illegal, they made an investigation and nothing was found.
You have words from a magazine, that's all.

No, team orders were not illegal in Q and in fact in the radio you can hear them telling Lewis to let Alonso through, which he refused to do.

Then Alonso explained talking on TV.

See? You are not understanding it.

Or you are one of this persons than never accept they might be wrong, or they might have not all the information, in which case debate is useless.

And now for something completely different:
xlarge.jpg

Apparently Alonso is a geek! He takes pictures of otaku miniature figurines, which is seemingly a common practice in Japan.
Full article: http://kotaku.com/5913712/this-formula-one-champ-is-a-big-japanese-role+playing-game-geek/gallery/1

Made him that much more sympathetic, in my eyes ;)

Can Alonso be the champion? Yes

Can Massa be the champion? Yes

Can De La Rosa be the champion? Yes

By the way, I suggest you learn a bit more F1 knowledge, Alonso has already won 2 titles.

Also, why not put this in the Fernando Alonso section ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back