FergoTech - My website for DIY simracing hardware

Hey everyone,

After getting a couple of my simracing gadgets appearing in the TWISR episodes, I decided to create a little website to add all my simracing related software and tools. Most softwares are specifically for iRacing, that is my sim of choice at the moment, but the hardware can be easily adapted to work with any other sim that can output some telemetry information.
Every gadget there is DIY (do it yourself) and distributed for free, with all schamtics, tools and source code included, so you can build your own, like this dashboard:

You can check the website on the link below:
http://www.fergotech.net/

Hope you like it!

Regards.

Hi Pete,

It's not a issue with the Arduino being capable of accessing RBR telemetry. Arduino just do what you tell him to do. Who access the game info is the client software that I released with the dashboard (that also sends data to the Arduino board). So, it's just a matter of changing the client software to support RBR instead of iRacing. Unfortunately I can't help with that because I don't own RBR and I'm not familiar on how it's telemetry API works.

Regards,
Fergo

Upvote 0
Thanks for the feedback Fergo - it will probably be difficult but I will try and contact one of the people who have written the plugins that access the RBR telemetry and see if they can help me with this issue. In the meantime I'm going to try adapting the .cfg file that comes with the Gauger plugin to see if I can get the data presented the way I want it, along with the analogue gauges that can be used with the Gauger plugin.

Cheers,
Pete

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back