1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferdinand A Porsche Memorial event @ Hockenheim 2004 - Saturday April 28th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Ferdinand Alexander Porsche (11 December 1935 – 5 April 2012), nicknamed "Butzi", son of Ferry Porsche, grandson of Ferdinand Porsche, was a German designer whose best known product was the first Porsche 911.
    While his grandfather and father were engineers, he was more involved into working out the appearance of a product. He never thought of himself as an artist or designer, but more as a technically talented craftsman in shaping.
    Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Alexander_Porsche

Car: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
    Track: Hockenheim GP 2004
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 15 laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Erik Bennett
    3. Peter Nickells
    4. Mitchell Smith
    5. Dennis Linden
    6. Gar Hoogwout
    7. Matt Emmens
    8. Stepan Senyuk
    9. Francisco Viterbo
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

Mmhm, maybe you want to call the server differently, :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hahaha
  4. Wow, that is hilarious! A golden moment haha!
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me up please
  7. Hi. I would dearly love to do this race but I am commited to a TCC league race with another community. :(
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

yes please..
  9. I'll join the race, FAPME server name is the funniest I've seen in awhile!
  10. should be able to run a satuday race without any drama.

I'll drive.

And I cracked up, that really is a funny server name, LEGENDARY!
  11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  12. Sign me up please
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

:whistling: Ive Downloaded the track i can see all thee tracks in game , But server is showing unknown...(track)
    Is it me or the server..
  14. @Yves Larose, You have a download for the Hockenheim mod track in the event post but the server is using the one included with Forumula RaceRoom. Can you clarify which will be used on race day? (I think the FRR version is better, personally)

@Rupe Wilson, The server is using the Formula RaceRoom version of Hockenheim at the moment. You can download that expansion from RaceRoom for free.

Edit: Having both Hockenheims seems to cause an issue with setup files. You can save your setup, but then it won't show up again under either track. I had to move the file itself to another track folder to use it again.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Sign me up please thx
  16. Just tried out these out on the server. I forgot how good this mod is and it's a nice track for them too. Count me in!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I'll join you aswell ;)
  18. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Does anyone know if there is a skinning template for these?
  19. There should be one with the mod itself, but I'm guessing it Yves removed it to cut down the file size. I'll upload it on it's own.

Edit: PMSC Paint Kit Download
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the track that is use for the event is the add-on Hockenheim track and not the the Formula raceroom version and the server is now set with the Add-on track.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.