1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fellow RF2 people

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by jimortality, Feb 20, 2015.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I've given myself a self imposed ban for a while as the last few weeks, my conduct on here has been totally unacceptable. In mitigation, I do suffer mental health issues which are kept under control until I get tired. So I'd like to apologise to the FSR guys and more recently the people who play offline for my comments. I'm a nice guy honest! But some time things get too much for me and I get very very irritable even at work. In future if I can sense things starting again then I will avoid posting. I did 4 weeks of nightshift and I didn't get much sleep so things got out of hand and even after years of this condition, I still struggle to keep on top of it when I'm tired. Again apologies to all I've upset and I'm now on the way back mentally.

• Love Love x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

You have my full respect Jim for being so honest. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thankyou Andrew, I appreciate your comments and all the other friendly likes, thanks guys.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

A man who likes RF2 as much as you must be a decent bloke. Hope you are feeling better Jim. We all have our moments. Never mind racing online, should organise a therapy league. Think I would do okay in the pro category.

• Like Like x 1