Felipe Massa

If people begin to make " What if Alonso did'nt win " complaints that will have no ending. It effected many things. F1 Teams, spectators, sponsors and many many more. Massa must remain silent :no:.

• Andrew Evans

you are the best poaster, wee birney.... :nod:

He is right in what he says about football matches being void but its too long after the event now to take it from Hamilton however dubious his final 'pass' in Brazil was to clinch the title it would be cruel to take it from him now. Lets not get too carried away with reviewing punishments over the years afterall McLaren should have been excluded from the 2008 season for spygate and Hamilton excluded or at least suspended for a few races for lying to the stewards.

In football, in this case 2 teams are directly affected. In F1 10 teams (+ the cheater) are affected. If he hadn't have run off with the fuel hose, he would've been champion

I also find it weird how Massa is happy with his 2nd after the Glock incident, yet a much less controversial thing (championship wise) sets him off.

ummm... lewis got more points over the season so he got the title. deserved has nowt to do with it. massa drove well and finished 2nd overall not a bad result. he took the result of last years championship with honor - thats the way i'd like to remember it.

btw imo nico deserves a world championship :)

• Andrew Evans

looks like a massa supporter moderated my poast.

too funneh.

If we're going to play the game of who DESERVES a championship, yep by all means give Massa the 2008 crown. But give Hamilton the 2007 crown, Rakkionen the 2003 championship, Hill the 1994 title, Prost (or was it Senna, I forget, the one that got ran of the road at japan anyway) the 1990 championship, Mansall the 1986 crown, and Stirling Moss the 1958 world championship.

In truth, if it goes to who DESERVED it in 2008 (i.e. Massa) then you may as well tear every F1 book you own in two.

• Andrew Evans

but but but, which championship should we give to matthew gutteridge?

OMG.. that's it! There's a way to make races interesting for the fans!

Forget finishing position, award points to drivers based on where we think they deserved to come - that spirited drive from 17th on the grid? Well worth 10 points. Boring pole to flag - 0. We'd soon get all manner of interesting overtakes!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back