Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm partially lost now.....
I downloaded the 0.9.9 version (by the way, great models and great driving as usual :) ), but it's not clear to me if I have to use the tyre.ini provided in this version or if I have still to patch the 0.9.9 version with the tyre.ini provided from Majuh.
Another thing that's is puzzling me is that if I try to donwolad the Physic patch (a third different tyre.ini???) from the link provided from Chargingcar I can only downlaod the template.....
Probably I'm a little tired, but I'm now not only partially, but totally lost :D
Please make me clear if I have to patch and with what the 0.9.9 version

Thank you
Please just follow what the update says ,
Download and install the mod 0.9.9 , do a total fresh installation of our car and folder , delete the previous version and install the 0.9.9 file ,
The template link is so the community have a 2D template to paint the car , and has nothing to do with the download itself :)

I'm partially lost now.....
I downloaded the 0.9.9 version (by the way, great models and great driving as usual :) ), but it's not clear to me if I have to use the tyre.ini provided in this version or if I have still to patch the 0.9.9 version with the tyre.ini provided from Majuh.
Another thing that's is puzzling me is that if I try to donwolad the Physic patch (a third different tyre.ini???) from the link provided from Chargingcar I can only downlaod the template.....
Probably I'm a little tired, but I'm now not only partially, but totally lost :D
Please make me clear if I have to patch and with what the 0.9.9 version

Thank you
Just install version 0.9.9, the problem is fixed there. My file was only a temporary solution, I deleted it now.

Reactions: CC
Please just follow what the update says ,
Download and install the mod 0.9.9 , do a total fresh installation of our car and folder , delete the previous version and install the 0.9.9 file ,
The template link is so the community have a 2D template to paint the car , and has nothing to do with the download itself :)

Thank you ChargingCar. So it's all in one in your 0.9.9 package! Easy and effective.
The template, oh yes, I know what is used for (I already used the 3D psp one posted some times ago to make my team skin) but I asked because I arrived there following the link Physic Patch in your post.
Thank you Majuh also

Thank you ChargingCar. So it's all in one in your 0.9.9 package! Easy and effective.
The template, oh yes, I know what is used for (I already used the 3D psp one posted some times ago to make my team skin) but I asked because I arrived there following the link Physic Patch in your post.
Thank you Majuh also
I will change it I always make mistakes writing things , it sounded ok to me , but seems to be confusing some people but thinking about it , I will just change it to physics update , that is why having a team was great , they write things nice ;)

Awesome mod, guys. Top notch! Just a small note:
I may be wrong, but I feel the lack of grip, especially at low speeds, a bit exagerated. Also, at low speeds, the grip is drops very fast as you turn the wheel (slip angle?) to the point its very difficult to make sharp turns even at very low speed. Also, extremelly sensitive to throttle at low speed. Never driven a real one, but I feel it would be extremelly dangerous if it was like this in real life.

Loved the car but with this update am having a throttle sensitivity problem..at approx 20% pressure the revs are red lining as if my peddle stops there. Its fine with all the other AC cars also I feel the low speed adhesion has lessened wether thats deliberate or not..any solutions thx?

Loved the car but with this update am having a throttle sensitivity problem..at approx 20% pressure the revs are red lining as if my peddle stops there. Its fine with all the other AC cars also I feel the low speed adhesion has lessened wether thats deliberate or not..any solutions thx?
Felt the same to me too with the grip levels at lower speeds try changing the setup slightly see if that helps

Any ideas about the short throttle?
No I mentioned it to David who did the physics but has left the team since last weekend and I got it given tuesday the update I mentioned I had issues with the grip at low levels and got told to try and change the setup , Will ask him to try and fix it but if not will revert back to previous version , let me know if you can not solve it by changing the setup about , the last version had a good default setup , this has not got one so you will have to create one sorry :thumbsup:

I downloaded this mod and when i use it the cars on every track drive really slowly yet it says that the car is travelling at 250 kmh, anyone got a solution on how to solve this as i really want to use this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%