Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things i noticed with the fc2 mod tonight. Firstly i have the same issue with the front tyres not getting any heat into them. Secondly, could you tweak the camera settings, when i cycle through them with F6 it always shows parts of the inside of the car, if they could be the same as the F1 mod that would be perfect. Finally i tried a 12 car race tonight and it sent the cpu and gpu occupancy mental with huge slowdown. I had to wind it back to a 7 car race to get it to work properly. I have done a 12 car race with the initial gp2 mod and never had any issues, that was with the .21 version of AC so not sure if it is a mod issue or AC issue.

Is there a way to remove the position tape on the bottom? Since I installed this new version of this super fantastic mod I lost the helmet mod I had installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Keep up the great work!

• Deleted member 161052

Question is this a to replace the GP2mod
You must delete the "gp2_2014_season" folder from the cars directory. Note if you have custom skins in the folder you must move them to fc2_2014_season/skins and done.

Thanks for your hard work :)
With this update ts Fixed the problem with temperature of front Tyres?
EDIT: I read just after writing the message of Majuh ;)
I Believe so yes , not 100% sure after splitting with the team , and getting the update passed to me , best thing is just to give it some testing and let me know what the issues are :)

I'm partially lost now.....
I downloaded the 0.9.9 version (by the way, great models and great driving as usual :) ), but it's not clear to me if I have to use the tyre.ini provided in this version or if I have still to patch the 0.9.9 version with the tyre.ini provided from Majuh.
Another thing that's is puzzling me is that if I try to donwolad the Physic patch (a third different tyre.ini???) from the link provided from Chargingcar I can only downlaod the template.....
Probably I'm a little tired, but I'm now not only partially, but totally lost :D
Please make me clear if I have to patch and with what the 0.9.9 version

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%