FC2 2014

Cars FC2 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love the mod and i had a go at starting the career but i am not aware how to swap livery, seems it loads me with the first one on the list with no option to swap to another team, any idea's?

Love the mod and i had a go at starting the career but i am not aware how to swap livery, seems it loads me with the first one on the list with no option to swap to another team, any idea's?
its to replicate the steps taking to win the championship , in the winning car , you will have to go in career , in the files and change the livery by hand :)

NeverKrash updated FC2 2014 with a new update entry:

Sounds fix

Patch available here for people who have 1.2 already.

•Onboard sounds have had a minor improvement and are compatible with AC 1.1.6
•Very minor tweaks to raise the suspension and soften the FFB transmitted to the wheel from curbs

WARNING: with the latest version of Assetto corsa, the 99% CPU Occupancy error has returned for large races. This was fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys, Ive downloaded v1.3 and successfully installed it. But everytime i try and join online at Monza, i get checksum failed. I removed all existing fc2014 files and reinstalled v1.3 many times buti keep getting checksum failed and then kicked. However, i can race offline. Any advice?

In big red capital letters on the front page of the Overview page for more than a year...:
NO LONGER SUPPORTED SINCE ASSETTO CORSA 1.2. IT MAY NOT WORK OPTIMALLY AND THE PHYSICS AND SOUND PACKAGE IS OUT OF DATE BY OVER ONE YEAR. NOT RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD.

For anyone new to modding their game and unaware of Assetto Corsa history: mods were being built for Assetto Corsa while the game itself was still being developed (2014-2015). So when the mods broke due to a game update/improvement, many mods were no longer supported, like this one.

Please stop reporting that the mod no longer works.

Race Sim Studio (the team mostly responsible for the FC2 mod of 2014/15) including me are making/have made a significantly better version of this racing series.

Thanks

Last edited:
In big red capital letters on the front page of the Overview page for more than a year...:
NO LONGER SUPPORTED SINCE ASSETTO CORSA 1.2. IT MAY NOT WORK OPTIMALLY AND THE PHYSICS AND SOUND PACKAGE IS OUT OF DATE BY OVER ONE YEAR. NOT RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD.

For anyone new to modding their game and unaware of Assetto Corsa history: mods were being built for Assetto Corsa while the game itself was still being developed (2014-2015). So when the mods broke due to a game update/improvement, many mods were no longer supported, like this one.

Please stop reporting that the mod no longer works.

Race Sim Studio (the team mostly responsible for the FC2 mod of 2014/15) including me are making/have made a significantly better version of this racing series.

Thanks
Thank you, cap! But I think, that somebdy fix it without RSS

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%