FC2 2014

Cars FC2 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeverKrash updated FC2 2014 with a new update entry:

It's the final countdown

Where do I begin with the amount of effort put in such a short time?
Pin-pointing the 95% CPU error was a big thing, what caused it was the formation of the physics file: some instructions were missing to the game, so it literally went haywire trying to over-calculate the aerodynamics. Assetto Corsa has changed a lot since this car was first developed!

Anyway, here is the changelog:
•95% CPU Occupancy Error Fixed!
•Left rear wheel rotation fixed
•Volume balance of opponents, onboard and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

great car fun to drive but creates this error in the log files..
INIReader: content/cars/fc2_2014_season/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_2] UNITS
Thanks for letting us know. We definitely fixed this for version 1.1. I personally assigned UNITS=System here for example.

It could have been missed in v1.2 due to trying to identify several other bugs. As long as it isn't game breaking or too much of an issue, we'll be sure to include the edit in a future update.

Thanks again for reporting this

Lovely Masterpiece Again !

NB : When you oversteer, up to make a 360°, there is a "invisible" square on the cockpit with blue borders. I'll try to add a Screen later. Maybe you already know about it.

Outstanding mod! Very nice to drive. Thanks to all of you for your hard work and dedication. Really appreciate you updating this! Makes my day!!

Hello, changin compound, does not change the color of the tires. Folders must be installed somewhere in particular?
congratulations great job.

Hello, changin compound, does not change the color of the tires. Folders must be installed somewhere in particular?
congratulations great job.
game does not allow it , you have to copy and paste the tire textures into the cars skins

You guys are 'MEGA'.
Thanks for the mod and all it's updates.
Any plans for the sound reintroduction for the three previously released F1-style cars?
I really miss driving those cars, but can't bring myself to delete them from my cars directory.
I miss the turbo whine and power-slides from those cars....

You guys are 'MEGA'.
Thanks for the mod and all it's updates.
Any plans for the sound reintroduction for the three previously released F1-style cars?
I really miss driving those cars, but can't bring myself to delete them from my cars directory.
I miss the turbo whine and power-slides from those cars....
Very very very very very very very likely :)

Thanks
Awesome! Great to see this mod back!
Just a question, is it using the updated Kunos tyre model? @NeverKrash
Not yet, it's a few minor settings and fortunately nothing that will change the basic driveability. Now that I know precisely what to do, it will have the changes at the next iteration. Torque curve will be looked at too.

Thank you very much, it will be possible in the future?
Hopefully, if Kunos create the code to support this.

Where can I find setups?
THIS is the setup directory, but unfortunately there are no setups made available for this car. The default setup is very good and can be adjusted to your liking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back