Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

FCM - GP2 2014 Season - Full season including updates 2k res

View attachment 23760
zejsbbvoei6.png

Hello and welcome,

We will be making and releasing all types of formula based sims for the community so after our first release of
our GP2 2014 season, will be starting maybe GP3, formula renault 3.5, and F1 depending on the amount of
interest generated by the AC community artists.

At Formula Corsa Modding,

We stand for the community of racers and nothing else we believe in...

Read more about this resource...

Why the hell is the size over 700 Mb?

Does this contain only one car yet or more?
the size was 1.4gb but was not able to upload it , so made a 2k car version just tried to upload the 4k res skins but thats 700mb as well so can not add it , its a full season 26 liveries not like f1 where you have 12 livery gp2 cars each driver as unique sponsors so all 26 livery are all different and no two are the same

This car is superb, what a pleasure to drive. As pedro said "BRING ON THE F1 CARS"
Thank,s
would have shared earlier but it was just too big to upload ,
but had issues anyway as it turns out loading about 100 4096 textures is just too much for most systems , but solved most of the issues so now you guys should be able to race against the AI ,
But any issues please report back :)

Absolutely brilliant mod. Congratulations and a BIG thank you to the FCM team for all of their work. I vote chargingcar to be the next Prime Minister of the UK! LOL
Would not have been possible without F1ASR providing us with the 3d model was in the description but got someone to do the graphics so must have gone but was a big effort on both sides but at least people can enjoy it now any issues just let us know ,
there is still a couple of bugs but have fixed about 5 since yesterday ,
the front right wheel wobbles ever so slightly I never picked it up but after striping it all down last night and twice today and redoing the animation its still there so must be something within the game but they are all setup correct and that was as a slight issue but i never noticed it was mentioned by a user :)

• Deleted member 151827

Not sure if i did something wrong on dl, but seems like clutch never fully engages. Any ideas? Thanks.

the size was 1.4gb but was not able to upload it , so made a 2k car version just tried to upload the 4k res skins but thats 700mb as well so can not add it , its a full season 26 liveries not like f1 where you have 12 livery gp2 cars each driver as unique sponsors so all 26 livery are all different and no two are the same
Thanks for the answer! Im gonna check it out soon, when i get home.

anyway, thanks for the 3 dislikes just cause i dared to ask a question. every single mod in this forum is under 120 Mb but this one and i was shocked.
But i get it. Sorry if i offended you guys. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%