1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by chargingcar, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chargingcar submitted a new resource:

FCM - GP2 2014 Season - Full season including updates 2k res

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Why the hell is the size over 700 Mb?

Does this contain only one car yet or more?

• Like Like x 1
  3. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Totally amazing!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. the size was 1.4gb but was not able to upload it , so made a 2k car version just tried to upload the 4k res skins but thats 700mb as well so can not add it , its a full season 26 liveries not like f1 where you have 12 livery gp2 cars each driver as unique sponsors so all 26 livery are all different and no two are the same

• Like Like x 2
  5. THIS IS THE MOST REALISTIC CAR IN THIS GAME:) IT FEELS REAL LIKE NO OTHER!!!
    BRING ON THE F1 CARS

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Was the first part of your reply really needed? Somebody is putting an awful lot of work into a mod and thats your first response?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  7. This car is superb, what a pleasure to drive. As pedro said "BRING ON THE F1 CARS"

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

Top notch mod. Thank you very much!

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Thank,s
    would have shared earlier but it was just too big to upload ,
    but had issues anyway as it turns out loading about 100 4096 textures is just too much for most systems , but solved most of the issues so now you guys should be able to race against the AI ,
    But any issues please report back :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I am looking forward to trying this out later .......

Nice job by the team :thumbsup::)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I changed the camera and I have no car sound in the replay.

12. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

Absolutely brilliant mod. Congratulations and a BIG thank you to the FCM team for all of their work. I vote chargingcar to be the next Prime Minister of the UK! LOL

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Would not have been possible without F1ASR providing us with the 3d model was in the description but got someone to do the graphics so must have gone but was a big effort on both sides but at least people can enjoy it now any issues just let us know ,
    there is still a couple of bugs but have fixed about 5 since yesterday ,
    the front right wheel wobbles ever so slightly I never picked it up but after striping it all down last night and twice today and redoing the animation its still there so must be something within the game but they are all setup correct and that was as a slight issue but i never noticed it was mentioned by a user :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Not sure if i did something wrong on dl, but seems like clutch never fully engages. Any ideas? Thanks.

15. it still may be the autoclutch issue just turn it off , you using a control pad yes ?

16. Nope. Fanatec csw and csp v2 pedals, but i am using autoclutch.

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. they need to adjust the mirrors?

18. Thanks for the answer! Im gonna check it out soon, when i get home.

anyway, thanks for the 3 dislikes just cause i dared to ask a question. every single mod in this forum is under 120 Mb but this one and i was shocked.
    But i get it. Sorry if i offended you guys. cheers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Sorry. This was a problem with the headset.;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. nice setup we had an issue with pad users with the autoclutch see how it his turned off :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.