Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something not right about the cockpit view for the Ferrari compared to the Mercedes.. I can barely see the circuit while running on Ferrari..

I'll be honest. I hate this mod. Feels like driving in rain conditions. Extremly understeery. And when something is completly different then what every one has done with f1 cars it makes me think something is very wrong with this mod. It is far from anyone would expect from f1 car and far from what for example kunos made with their f1 car. I know they are different, but it is like heaven and hell. Not anjoying this mod at all.

Anyone heard if this is one of the mods that's been targeted by the FIA with the cease and desist letters they're sending out?

Anyone heard if this is one of the mods that's been targeted by the FIA with the cease and desist letters they're sending out?
It isn't, we have only had a few Facebook posts removed, but it is good to be cautious. With the changes, it truely becomes a Formula Corsa Modding team mod, so it will be something this and other forums can promote without fear of litigation, as wasn't the case under its prior form.

They just have to rename it to something like Formula V6T ... someone in codemaster maybe started crying to Bernie :D

I'll be honest. I hate this mod. Feels like driving in rain conditions. Extremly understeery. And when something is completly different then what every one has done with f1 cars it makes me think something is very wrong with this mod. It is far from anyone would expect from f1 car and far from what for example kunos made with their f1 car. I know they are different, but it is like heaven and hell. Not anjoying this mod at all.

I understand your frustration, the problem is that ERS hasn't been implemented yet, so the devs had the choice between ,not doing it all and the cars,then, will be really slow or including the additional 160 HP in the power curve and have ERS at 100% all the time ! they went with the second one,that's why you get huge torque at low rpm and make the car really hard to control ! it requires sometime to get your brain used to it :)

Last edited:

I should have stopped reading when you said it feels extremely understeery... It's your opinion, but you either don't know what understeer is or you we are playing completely different mods. These cars are anything BUT understeery. At high speed the change of direction is excellent and it holds on mid corner and on exit, at low speeds they feel good when you get the back to rotate.

You shouldn't compare it to other mods, for example Lotterer was saying he's braking at Spa 40 meters (!!!) earlier then his LMP1. F1 cars lost a huge amount of downforce and the way they are modeled in this AC mod is to always be on full power, no fuel management, energy harvesting, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%