Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 2013 will be my last with Codemasters as well. It is not bad, but it is so limiting. AC is the new rFactor to me. I loved that game and the community behind it... RF2 was always just around the corner until I gave up on it. AC is my game of the future with the assist of the great community behind it. It has been years since I made daily checks to see what new content may have come out. With FCM and the open wheeler's, I am here to stay. Thanks for GP2 and can't wait for the full F1 2014 grid. I do miss those screaming 18,000 rpm motors of years gone by, but such is life. Race Department is the new Rfactor Central to me... Thanks to all concerned.

I'm loving the cars when I am the only one on the track, it's a great mod coming along however if I put all 4 cars on the grid, video speeds up and slows down. Also It seems there's no grip either on the track when AI is present. Also default gear ratio is not correct. I know it's still beta and am sure it will all come out to be the best F! "SIMULATOR" anyone could ask for.
Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

LODS are not sorted and each car pushes 100k polys so yea its going to be demanding more than average most of the mod cars tbh are this way because most only have the hd lod and are going to add the lower lods later. Game runs fine with a single lod but yea it has to fully draw the car all the time. So unless you have an uber rig you probably want to take it easy or turn the gfx options down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back