VRC 2009 Williams FW31

Cars VRC 2009 Williams FW31 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Qazdar Karim updated FC1 2009 Williams FW31 with a new update entry:

FC1 2009 Williams FW31 1.3.8

A bit too early for a new version, but i couldn't wait :D

The car will probably get totally new sounds for the 1.4 version ;)

Changelog:

Graphics:

- Improved mirrors quality (finally! thanks matias).
- Added reflection to the wheel display.

Physics:

- Fixed KERS on the S1 version.
- Stiffer front heave spring.
- Reworked suspension damping (again !!).
- Some aero/tyres black magic to make the car "kerb friendly"

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have noticed that the S1 version accelerates slower than the original and not even KERS can help it.

+ its G forces are smaller by 0.5 making it corner at a maximun of 4.5 on full downforce while the original can go 5G+ and accelerates like it haves KERS in it with infinite charge.

This needs to be fixed.

The S1 version is not meant to be faster than the std version, the addition of KERS has some "disadvantages":

- The car is slightly heavier 618 kg vs 605.
- The weight balance is moved slightly to the rear 46% vs 46.5%.
- A bit more engine braking and engine inertia.

The fix for KERS was not really a "fix", it was a simple readjustement or energy deployment: instead of deploying the 400KJ in 4 secs it's readjusted to be deployed in 6.6sec :)

This said, both cars should have the same average pace :)

Yes, but not in the next update as it will take a very long time to redo all suits/gloves.

Awesome thank you so much.

Will the shadows on the car be fix ? The shadow cast by different parts of the car don't start at the base of them, there's always a few centimeters before the shadow is cast on this car... which I guess is a bug or something.

The original Formula Corsa team was working on a full 2009 conversion and seemed to have good progress. Will you guys continue that project too? As far as I know all models were ingame and "only" needed custom sounds or something.

Qazdar Karim updated FC1 2009 Williams FW31 with a new update entry:

VRC 2009 WIlliams FW31 1.4

View attachment 171446

VRC Modding Team
is proud to announce the release of the Williams FW31, this is the first version after the team has decided to continue the awesome work done by FormulaCorsa team, which we thank a lot.

This version includes the first part of changes done by VRC which concern many 3D/2D areas ,sounds and physics.

More changes are planned for future updates, but you can find a detailed changelog in the pdf included with the download file.

For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back