VRC 2009 Williams FW31

Cars VRC 2009 Williams FW31 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Qazdar Karim updated FC1 2009 Williams FW31 with a new update entry:

FC1 2009 Williams FW31

FC1 2009 Williams FW31 1.3 by former Formula Corsa team.

Changelog:

- Tyres updated to V7 tyre model specs (core temps are relatively stable, surface temps can vary quite fast and with higher values, choose your compound wisely).
- Reworked tyre wear and tyre thermal model (optimal practical temps go from 90°C to 105°C ... practical = avg (IMO) *0.25 + Core*0.75 easy! right ?).
- Reworked aerodynamics and yaw aero loss included.
- Unlocked camber in setup (finally!) (optimums around -3.8°...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WHen you start go to controls, and press all the pedals full travel then start driving.
Mate... :) thank you for this mod, and for this advice too, but I'm not total rookie you know...
This is the only mod/car that doesn't have normal breaks. I really dunno what's happening but let's see if anyone else will report the same problem. Maybe it's up to me. :unsure: Somehow. :alien:

But it's also the only car with brake pressure setting in setup (for now), try with lower pressure, also use tyre blankets, cold tyres will be really bad on braking :) try to brake smoothly.

Hello, thank you for your update and your beatiful mod, the kers don't work now when i select s1 cars, any tips for help me or maybe a little bug ? i have assign a button to activate it on my controller ;)
thanks for your help

Yes, we've also noticed wing height and suspension geometry are unchanged... seems primarily cosmetic anyway. But if you have a minimum height in the RULES section of car.ini (for any given car) there's a chance it's pulled the height below that threshold.

Bug has been reported at the KS forum so the ball is in their court now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back