Cars closed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can immediately tell this mod is the next level beyond what's been done so far in the F1 community. Stellar job man; keep up the good work...it shows !

Reactions: CC
I can immediately tell this mod is the next level beyond what's been done so far in the F1 community. Stellar job man; keep up the good work...it shows !
Thank,s the car is not finished as of yet 1.0 version will be a different quality of a car with all the livery ect for the 2009 season , but we all appreciate great feedback within the team thankyou :)

with the new update the car is much much harder to drive/control not sure if it's my old setup but everything feels as if im on knife edge now, I can lock up the brakes more easily, is this all the new physics?

I could lap spa in the low 1.47's on pro settings before and now l.55's are a major struggle!

I love this mod it's so extremely well done, I got to try it yesterday with Oculus rift and that was amazing.

with the new update the car is much much harder to drive/control not sure if it's my old setup but everything feels as if im on knife edge now, I can lock up the brakes more easily, is this all the new physics?

I could lap spa in the low 1.47's on pro settings before and now l.55's are a major struggle!

I love this mod it's so extremely well done, I got to try it yesterday with Oculus rift and that was amazing.
No theres loads more improvement to come for the 1.0 update , I think I may have messed something up slightly in the settings ill double check them now :)

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Return to AC...okey, this mod, can't stop driving!!! Awesome mod, the best F1 mod ever. This mod makes AC worth of each euros I spend!!! Still have to learn about AC setups like how to stop wheel rattling with FF but I will spend some time with this, after driving this mod I asked what is R3E really? Not much, not bad but this is better, but only this F1 mod nothing else...so sharp steering so nice feedback from the wheels it's perfect!!! Thank you!!!

Btw, I was 10 secs faster than Alonso Fernando but can't beat Kimi, this mod is so realistic LOL (Joke)

I installed cars, app, fonts in properly folders as explained in readme file, but when I launch the game I don't find this mod. Where is it and how can I play it?
Thank-you

I did it but within the game where do I find this mod? In main menù or in some other place?
I am new of AC so I need some help
Thanks again
Hi , just unzip the 2 cars eld in the download and place them here \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars , within the cars folder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000