AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Nurbs GP Sun 17th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it not possible to make the AC races to another time? Its so a great game but the races are at the same time than the Project Cars races. I'm sure both games would be more drivers if the races woudn't be at the same time. I would be happy if i can make both but thats not possible. So i have to decide which. Sad really sad :(

Is it not possible to make the AC races to another time? Its so a great game but the races are at the same time than the Project Cars races. I'm sure both games would be more drivers if the races woudn't be at the same time. I would be happy if i can make both but thats not possible. So i have to decide which. Sad really sad :(
sorry, that's a time zone thing. I have to say tho, I would love to enter some of the Project cars events! the realism with rain and night and the graphics is awesome! Yet the driving model and racing in the AC club is just something else!

Yeah i understand but why have to be both around 19:00 GMT? Why not one around 18:00GMT and the other 20:00GMT or so. Or monday AC and tuesday PC, wednesday AC and thursday PC and so on. Sad that RD not find a resolution. Only my 2 cents ;)

Cheers Rolf

Noobmode on: Practice starts in about an hour and ten minutes? GMT, AEST, Pythagoras.. it's all to difficult for me! ;) lol
yup, that's right! I will probably start the server a bit earlier tho,

Late sign ups will be accepted till qualli starts! just jump on ts!

These F1 races are great fun, and very popular. have to think of a fresh track for next Sunday!

@James Hemp , sorry to hear you're struggling with your G27.
Here are my settings, if it can help you...

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

I'm using also the Force Feedback anti-clipping tool v2.3.
You just need to install it, run it, (of course) and after a few lap it will show you a green number (generaly between 100 and 65 %), that's the amount of FFB you should set in the setup windows.
Capture4.PNG

That's the setup I'm running with my stock G27, and so far, I'm really happy.
Hope it can help you.;)

Sorry for the first start havoc guys, AC crashed with only seconds remaining in the quali, think that's what caused me to stall on the grid.

No pace at all in the race, pitted twice to repair damaged wings. Couldn't get any feeling at all with the mediums and softs.

Reactions: Si

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years