AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Nurbs GP Sun 17th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
2015_05_12_00003.jpg

Event Info!
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00GMT
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 5
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 30% | Penalties: reduced
Cars: FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b: here
Track: Nurburgring GP

Practice: 17:00 GMT(90 mins)
Qualifying:
18:30 GMT(20 mins)
Race:
19:00GMT (30 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

1. PaulH
  2. Ho3n3r
  3. Brooptss
  4. Si
  5. Sharjeel
  6. Andrew Harper
  7. Chark
  8. Geof
  9. Bartolaf
  10. IRobot
  11. Tomi Manninen
  12. Tomeee
  13. Galin Dimov
  14. Tobias Rohner
  15. Martin Faber
  16. Matyas Kone
  17. Morne du Plooy
  18. Kedy89
  19. Stereo

20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Last edited:
Hi @Si. Does the brake bias matter for these cars? I seem to lock up even if i just graze the brake pedal. On shifting the bias towards rear, they just become tail happy. I guess someone had mentioned about some issue with these cars on Assetto Corsa forums about the brake input getting registered as 100% even on a slight press of the pedals. Would like to know what's going on.

Cheers!

Thanks @tomeee . But do you mean just this mod or the FF1 mod as well because with that one I have no issues at all with the brakes?

Sign me in, pls.
Thx.

PS: I've put a few laps with the S1 version like you were suggering. And I must say that the KERS is not badly made... :whistling::)

Reactions: Si
This mod seems to be a resource hog. With 23 AIs (I know that's a lot), I am getting 99% cpu occupancy thingy while other cars seem to do just fine. And the FPS is also taking a massive hit.

This mod seems to be a resource hog. With 23 AIs (I know that's a lot), I am getting 99% cpu occupancy thingy while other cars seem to do just fine. And the FPS is also taking a massive hit.

The level of polygon detail on the car is probably very high and that's what's causing it.

I use a not to fast PC so will probably have to run on medium to low on everything for this to be driveable. I'm usually ok though as long as we don't get more than a dozen cars on track at once.

It looks a bit plain on the screen but it works! :roflmao:

.....and I just feel like racing an F1 car for a change! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%