1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Favourite tracks

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by AllenB2609, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Which are your most favourite tracks in the game?

Here are my Top 10:

1. Bahrain / Sakhir - Just love that circuit and the track. Also beautiful scenery.
    2. Russia / Socchi - love the track and the environment. Graphics look very nice on that track.
    3. Australia / Albert Park - one of my most favourite for such a long time. Love Albert Park and the track.
    4. Austria / Spielberg - Red Bull Ring is one of the most fun tracks to drive and environment (forest) is also atmospheric.
    5. Brazil / Interlagos - one of the most classic race tracks and a really great circuit.
    6. Singapore / Marina Bay - love the night race in the city with all it's sparkling lights and the atmosphere. Track is alright.
    7. Canada / Montreal - another great track layout and one of my highlights of the year. Love the track.
    8. Azerbaijan - track is pretty nice and love to drive around the castle.
    9. Malaysia / Sepang - always nice weather and I'm really fast on this track.
    10. Belgium / Spa-Francorchamps - wonderful track, however a little dreary.

I'm missing Imola/San Marino and Magny Cours/France. Those 2 were always great to race on and two of my all time favourites. What happened to them? :(

2. Spa
    Melbourne
    Interlagos

3. Interlagos

4. I hate melbourne cos im very slow on this track..

5. Monza
    Albert Park
    Sochi
    (Monaco would get an honorable mention, but in the latest game I suck on it, so no Monaco this time.)

6. is it possible they didnt give the cars a faster steering rack for monaco? (if they usually do)

im awful at the circuit so i dont know if its just poor driving or that, but the next time i race there im thinking of lowering my DOR

7. re the thread, i absolutely love baku...pretty surprised to say that, given its both a tilke track & a street circuit, but even the tight sections i dont find annoying or even problematic & the last section is breathtaking, plus going 230mph is never not awesome.

the race was a bit of a sleeper so i dont really recall much of anything but i wonder how long it will last before its slowed down. i feel like needing to be flat out to optimize the time down that long final straight means someone is going to go into a wall at 300+kmh & that will be the end of it.

8. Home GP - Silverstone. It's where I find my best rhythm. Just finished Russia P1,2,3 and Q - really enjoying it, looking forward to a good race there.

9. Spa
    Catalunya
    Spielberg
    Suzuka
    Interlagos