1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Track?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Alex Sawczuk, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

So then at least 7 completely brand new tracks for the majority of people to explore!

What's your favourite then? Mine's probably Londrina ;)
  2. Campo Grande, so far. I'd prefer the older layout of Londrina, without the chicane on the first corner. Even though, it rocks! =D
  3. Hum, for me it's Interlagos ever, even when I race other games... I love that circuit, so immersive!!
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Haha never would expected to say this: Curitiba. What a difference compared to the RACE 07 version I was used to playing
  5. I would have to say Londrina and Orlando Moura atm.
  6. Londrina is awsome...
  7. I Love Interlagos!
    I Like Londrina, Curitiba and Jacarepaguá.

Ribeirão Preto (looks likean Indoor Kart track), its almost impossible run without a crash.
    Go thru the Pit is a crap.

I Hate a little:
    Campo Grande...
  8. To go out of pit quicker I take right and drive on grass. :)

The set must be changed a lot for this track: soften suspension, remove anti-roll bars and full wing.
  9. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I think Santa Cruz has started to edge ahead of Londrina for me now ;)
  10. PieterN

Premium Member

Really like Curitiba and Interlagos.
    The chicane at Londrina seems to take me by surprise every time....
    Not enough time to test-drive all the other tracks yet.
  11. Will tell you after the weekend Alex. Driving my championship season right now and haven't explored all the tracks for now but I think they are technically utter brilliant!

One thing I'd like to say. Sometimes I'm missing a bit of "live" in there but I really can't say what is missing. Flags are waving, stands are packed, those ballons and the helicopter... It is all there, but still it's missing something. Maybe skyscroll like in com8's mainz-finten or some extra birds in the sky or more people around the track, not only on the stands. Or maybe it is just some ambient sound on the track while driving past the stands or pitbuildings... I wish I'd now what it is....

Oh and Overcast (and rain) versions would have been great. :tongue:

But that's it, really. Where other tracks lack a lot of detail, you guys have managed to set a great benchmark. Thank you. :eek:
  12. PieterN

Premium Member

I think i'm starting to like Salvador, it provides a real challenge. I'm amazed the AI "takes" the chicanes pretty good.
  13. Brasilia looks like an oval!! I liked too.
  14. Brasilia for me. Small, fast and simple doesn't have to be boring.