F1 2010 Favourite Cars?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just want to get peoples opinions on what they think are the best career cars in the game and why they think so.
My self im only in my first season running with lotus on intermediate setting and i dont really have an opinion on what cars are good.
Im nearly finished my first season only four races left and i have recently took up a new contract with force india and i hope i picked a good car to drive with because lotus are not the best team imo.
So any feedback would be great.

Cheers

Ofcourse it means something, regardless of there being new people at Ferrari, they have progressed and developed through the years.

Lotus is a team that was founded from the ground in 2009 for this year. As a team they had no previous incarnation, they started F1 in 2010, using an old name, that is all it is, a name.

Other "new" teams like

Toro Rosso = Minardi
Force India = Jordan
Mercedes = Brawn GP = Honda

They branch from already established teams, with years of experience as a team, with many of the same people behind them, using the same factories. You cannot compare these to Lotus who are a brand new team licencing a big name from the past.

Mercedes = Brawn GP = Honda = BAR = Tyrell

Force India = Spyker = Midland F1 = Jordan

to trace a bit further back :)

Not incorrect at all, completely different owners, they merely licenced the name for the year, something that they have been not allowed to keep next year, Lotus the car company are not happy with the Lotus team using the name, stating that it was not within the rights of the person who sold them the name to do so.

Secondly, it is a new team, new people in a completely different era of racing. 16 years in F1 is a lifetime, a generation and this team was founded from the ground up. The fact that there are so many legal arguements over the situation with the Lotus company, the fact that in malasia the team is know as Malasia F1 team.

Brawn was a fully established team that was merely bought and renamed, everything was already in place.
Lotus is a team that was started from the ground up, as a brand new team but licencing the name, something they aren't allowed to keep for 2011.

Regardless, the name Lotus has been in F1 for longer than Brawn or that Ross bloke...

But if you want to nit pick and be all petty about this then fine... LOTUS are still here, wheres Brawn? Oh thats right, Ross sold out after just one year.

Either way Lotus are the more famous team.

Ross made a good job out of Brawn GP, sold it to Mercedes and pocketed a good 100 million pounds in the process, a pretty good business move. He didn't sell out, he's still the team boss, he just isn't listed as the owner.

And which Lotus team now? Lotus Renault GP or Team Lotus? These teams just need to sort out this issue, have one of them named Lotus Renault GP and the other Fernandes F1 or something.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.5%