1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite rallies?

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by J van E, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I wonder what kind of rallies you like most? I like the ones in Finland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, France, so those that have a bit more softened mood around them, more toned down greens and a bit of haze here and there. ;) I don't really like the hard sun in Portugal or Mexico and similar locations. I also think I like the Y-shaped courses more then the oval ones: the Y-shaped rallies give me a real A to B feeling, even though I start to recognize things after a few stages. But the oval ones don't feel like rally somehow: it's almost as if you are driving on a track... I can imagine the Y-shapes being used in real life but the oval ones feel to much as if the developers tried to trick us into believing there were several unique stages out there...

I don't have ONE favorite rally. Driving different ones in a row keeps things a bit surprising and I wouldn't drive a specific rally twice in a row anyway...!
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Gravel for me :)
  3. i really dig new zealand. argentina one of my least favourite, it has so many annoyingly placed rocks. and also bumps that can make your car flip over :mad: