1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Favorite rallies?

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by J van E, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I wonder what kind of rallies you like most? I like the ones in Finland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, France, so those that have a bit more softened mood around them, more toned down greens and a bit of haze here and there. ;) I don't really like the hard sun in Portugal or Mexico and similar locations. I also think I like the Y-shaped courses more then the oval ones: the Y-shaped rallies give me a real A to B feeling, even though I start to recognize things after a few stages. But the oval ones don't feel like rally somehow: it's almost as if you are driving on a track... I can imagine the Y-shapes being used in real life but the oval ones feel to much as if the developers tried to trick us into believing there were several unique stages out there...

I don't have ONE favorite rally. Driving different ones in a row keeps things a bit surprising and I wouldn't drive a specific rally twice in a row anyway...!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Gravel for me :)

3. i really dig new zealand. argentina one of my least favourite, it has so many annoyingly placed rocks. and also bumps that can make your car flip over :mad: