1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fastest No Assist Lotus Lap time in Melbourne (1st Season) ??

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by LazyBug, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Just like to know if anyone can tell whose the fastest Lap time for a no assist Lotus 1st season in Melbourne Qualifying & using what setup or actually there are some website that i can check it out ??
    Thanx first .
  2. Thanx for your URL but i already check that out quite sometime ago and actually i lap faster than that ( Melbourne Dry Setup post there lap 1:26.8xx while i already lap into 1:25.xxx / Lotus No Assist ) .
    Am looking for anyone who have a better setup cause i saw someone in Youtube lap Melborune Dry Lotus No Assist into 1:24 ... so any other recommend URL ??
    Thanx again & good day :)
  3. This 1.24 might be before the patch. I could easily do a 1.24 before it with a Virgin.
  4. He just upload this 1:24 lately ,
    , not sure if this is pre/post 2nd patch .
  5. I've managed a 1 23.3 with a McLaren on career qualifying at melbourne i could push in to the 1.22s I reckon
  6. He was asking for a Lotus.

Looking at the car handlings, it is Patch 1.2. This guy is fast!

7. Ok sorry for that that lap is very fast for lotus
  8. Exactly . Too bad he didnt share his car setup in the video so i wondering if i can get some setup tips to able to lap like him , my best is 1s slower than him .
  9. 1:22 already very slow for a McLaren , i think you need to improve alot on your driving , imagine a Lotus can lap 1:24 and Force India can lap 1:21 .