1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fast round with Joystick only (Video)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Conveen, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Was not my best round, I can faster maybe 1-2 sec. thats it.

2. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

7th gear needs to be higher and taking the assists off would make it feel like a whole different ball game.

3. Thank you, I will try it! The problem with joystick is that you dont cant get the curves exactly.

4. yeah you should try without assists.. its completely a different feeling..

5. Just a bit! If you did that in real life, you'd probably blow your engine before the end of the race. You want 7th to be maxing out right at the end of the longest straight - if it's screaming its head off like that, you've set it up wrong. :)

6. not necessarily the engine would get blown off.. u will just shorten its life span

7. Joystick without assists is a nightmare. With wheel it make more sense I think. With assists you have to drive also careful and without assists it is like your drive on a ice surface :)

About setups what I found here on this website I try that on many circuits and it change nothing for me, with the game settings I drive the better times always.

8. the default setups are good already..
    tuning basically is for you to make the car more drivable to your driving style..