• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fast Lap Needs Deleting

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by RallyeBoy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. RallyeBoy

RallyeBoy

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post but i need help deleting a time from an impossible fast time trial lap at 'Brasilia Full Mini Challenge' 1 08 862. It's affecting my VirtualXperience ranking to my benifit but i'm not a cheat so all i want is my previous Mini Challenge Lap back so that i'm all squared up on the Leaderboard. cheers :)

2. RallyeBoy

RallyeBoy

Ratings:
    +3
    Let me be a bit clearer if l can. Basically my Brasilia Outer circuit lap has somehow become my Brasilia Full circuit lap, so what l'd like to know is weather I can change this myself through my Automobilista folder or do I have to ask someone to change it for me and if so who?

If anyone of you fine people has any idea l'd much appreciate it.

once again, cheers :)

3. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +251
    You can *kind of* change your personal best laps in your data folder. Go to D:\Users\Dann\Documents\AUTOMOBILISTA\USERDATA\[Your Name]
    Open and edit the "REIZA04.cch" file with notepad. Hotlap data is at the end of the file beneath
    [PLAYERTRACKSTAT]
    (or just delete the file and start over)

To update the VirtualXperience lap @Dave Stephenson is who you need to help here. ;)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +995
    Yup there's a bug in the Brasilia ID, meaning outer circuits are counting as full.

5. RallyeBoy

RallyeBoy

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the help Guys, much appreciated :thumbsup: