• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

FAO Logitech wheel owners

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by jimortality, Jan 10, 2017.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +942
    I'm just looking at trying different settings with my G920 and would appreciate some input as to what you guys use. I have ffb -100% minimum force 60% and Pure 180hz. I'm not decided between 180 and 360 yet and also still trying to work out the minimum ffb. Thanks

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,228
    Hi Jim. I'm using a G27 myself, so my settings might irrelevant but I'll post them anyway. :p I have FFB set to Pure 360, -100% strength, and 40% minimum force. Feels really nice to me, though on a couple of occasions I used the RealFeel hotkeys to raise/lower the strength on individual cars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +942
    Thanks Ross, strength and min force pretty similar to mine. I'll try pure 360

4. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    Talking Door Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +1,204
    I use pure 360 with 36% minimum force for the brazillian stock cars, everything else I leave it at around 20% if I'm not too lazy to change it:cool::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    With my Driving Force GT: Pure 360, FFB -95%, Low Force Boost 80%. If I'm not imagining it, dropping the FFB by 5% has made Automobilista feel even better.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,228
    I doubt you're imagining it. Dropping the FFB strength can stop clipping, which can make the overall effect feel much, much better.