1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

FAO Logitech wheel owners

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by jimortality, Jan 10, 2017.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    I'm just looking at trying different settings with my G920 and would appreciate some input as to what you guys use. I have ffb -100% minimum force 60% and Pure 180hz. I'm not decided between 180 and 360 yet and also still trying to work out the minimum ffb. Thanks

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,927
    Hi Jim. I'm using a G27 myself, so my settings might irrelevant but I'll post them anyway. :p I have FFB set to Pure 360, -100% strength, and 40% minimum force. Feels really nice to me, though on a couple of occasions I used the RealFeel hotkeys to raise/lower the strength on individual cars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Thanks Ross, strength and min force pretty similar to mine. I'll try pure 360

4. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    Talking Door Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +1,190
    I use pure 360 with 36% minimum force for the brazillian stock cars, everything else I leave it at around 20% if I'm not too lazy to change it:cool::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +83
    With my Driving Force GT: Pure 360, FFB -95%, Low Force Boost 80%. If I'm not imagining it, dropping the FFB by 5% has made Automobilista feel even better.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,927
    I doubt you're imagining it. Dropping the FFB strength can stop clipping, which can make the overall effect feel much, much better.