1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

fantech xbox 360 and pc

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by William Elgh, Nov 16, 2010.

1. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    hi i am really confused that what is working with xbox or not:confused:

Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel

LIMITED EDITION ($349.95) the only one how works on both platforms?

but when i press the webshop and choose a S wheel i got here: http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_eu/index.php?cPath=21

and there is no xbox copareable wheel

and i guess this isnt working http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_e...id=66&osCsid=4b5b122caf2f707c394257e0c11114b6

Full Features Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel:

• Compatible with Xbox360, PC and PlayStation 3 (all games which support Force Feedback wheels)
    so all S wheels is compatible then!?

2. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    Hi William

They are all sold out mate, It was a strictly limited production run (10,000 units from memory) and they are all gone now :-( I think Fanatec may well make another Xbox Compatable wheel in the future, but not right now

3. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    but there was a cheap version of it to aprox $150 right? i gues there is no other good wheels that works for both:( also i heard if u use MS wheel the FFB wont work on pc am i right?

4. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    I dont think the MS wheel is alot of cop tbh! Only the Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel worked with PC/PS3/XboX, no cheap version

5. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    thx for the info! i guess i buy a new pc wheel instead............ F*** MS they always try to get money from their products:(