1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fantasy team: Toyota TTE

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by aagancia, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Here is my Toyota TTE fictional team. Replaces Marussia team

Includes garage, driver, pit crew, and race crew. Marussia driver's default helmet and gloves were slightly modified to match.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had issues making a crisp transition between the matt black and chrome, particularly on the area from the cockpit to the nose cone. On some angles it's ok, in some, it's not. On another system, I seem to see less issues. I think it's with the speccocc. If anyone can figure it out, please let me know.

Thanks and enjoy.

alternate link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zkjjk2e3zhl032l

download link:

Fantasy team: Toyota TTE

• Like Like x 9
  2. good work

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great job. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome job :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fantastic:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. great & excellent work

• Like Like x 1
  7. Could you create a version of Toyota´s car as the car that participated in F1 in 2009? Please!

8. I saw this one in the W.I.P. topic...or request can't remember.
    I was looking forward to using that skin.

Thanks for posting and looks very nice :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. The whole team looks so good in game . Can you do a right helmet for this team with toyota sponsors ? And if it´s possible with chrome or something like this ... ?So for career...:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanks to all for appreciating the car/team.

@ fmln93
    I don't think I could do the 2009 Toyota. It's a cool car, but I don't think I have enough skills to replicate their "splash" design correctly.

puffitheone
    I originally wanted to create chrome helmets for the pit crew, but I can't figure out how. If anyone knows how, please let me know.

As for driver helmets, I think I lack the talent for designing one. I tried, but I was not impressed with myself.:notworthy:

11. aagancia is possible do the toyota logo in the choice menus?

12. I just quickly made some logos for the menu. Just replace the lg_marussia and bg_marussia in your \F1 2012\frontend\b_nonpersistent.pssg with Ryder PSSG editor. I did not really do much testing with it. So, please make sure to backup your file. Just let me know if you encounter any issues. And... yes... the text above the logo will still say Marussia. Not really sure how to change that, in the language I guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gj73cnueg6dsfdv

13. How did you make the car matt? I'm trying to make my car matt, but I don't know how to, can you help me?

14. can i use this car on the hrt??

15. Beautiful car aagancia, great concept.

• Like Like x 1
  16. So great to have shared it ! Thank you !

• Like Like x 1
  18. As it is, no you can't. But you can use the Marussia body to replace the HRT to make this paint work on the HRT slot.

19. awesome thanks so much :)

• Like Like x 1