Fantasy season mod

Sasha Jednak

Sasa Jednak
24 best all time drivers on track at same time.:geek: This is my first mode, for now I only made changes using Ryders tools in database, language and pssg files. I changed menu pictures of drivers, short-names are from present drivers. I would like to here your opinion on this. My plan is to put some other car skins, so you can say which one would you like to see on grid with these drivers.:) Important: Create new profile or you will get corrupt save file when you use this mod. Here are some screenshots.​
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/2013022500004.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/2013022500003.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/2013022500002c.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/2013022500001l.jpg/
I want to thank Ryder for his tools, RAHAN_RLC and Gerald Chinoy for their helmets and RD community for their modding tips.

Fantasy season mod

Hey Sasha, do you have the full list of all the drivers and all the teams you put them in?

Also, if you plan to change any of the car liveries, I'd like to see the red and white McLaren livery from the 1980s

Hey Sasha, do you have the full list of all the drivers and all the teams you put them in?

Also, if you plan to change any of the car liveries, I'd like to see the red and white McLaren livery from the 1980s
You have drivers that are changed in readme file, but I will put full list with teams when I get time.:thumbsup:

Here is full list:
RED BULL
Jackie Stewart
Ronnie Peterson

MCLAREN
Mika Hakkinen
Luis Hamilton

FERRARI
Michael Schumacher
Niki Lauda

MERCEDES
Juan Manuel Fango
Stirling Moss

LOTUS
Ayrton Senna
Jim Clark

SAUBER
Sebastian Vettel
Kimi Raikkonen

FORCE INDIA(I would put McLaren 1980 here if you like it, 2001 McLaren is better for Mika and Luis team?!)
Alain Prost
Gilles Villeneuve

WILLIAMS
Nigel Mannsel
Nelson Piquet

TORO ROSSO
Alberto Ascari
Fernando Alonso

CATERHAM
Emerson Fitipaldi
James Hunt

HRT
Jack Brabham
Jochen Rindt

MARUSSIA
Graham Hill
Mario Andreti

Personally, I would've swapped out Stewart for Vettel and Alonso into Lotus or Caterham and swapped that driver into Toro Rosso (Alonso did win his world championships in the Renault). Actually, I would've swapped Alonso for Fitipaldi, coming to think of it. But still, I will download this mod and give it a go once I finish my 2012 season.

Too many databases now. I will have a 2013 mod for sure, and this one too, together with the 2012 realism mod. Hard to keep track of the changes these days! But it makes for great variety:):thumbsup:.

This is the McLaren car I suggest that you should use, instead of the Force India. The 1987 McLaren:
http://www.goodingco.com/car/1987-mclaren-mp43-formula-1

1) I don't know about editing pictures, I asked in modding requests for one skin. And I'm asking here if someone has time to make that model('87 McLaren) on FI car it would be great.:thumbsup:

2) I have made these teams by taking 3 teams for each driver and trying to put them in 12 teams. Peterson and Stewart both drove for Tyrrell, so I put them in same team. Alonso was planned for Renault but couldn't find who to put with him then. So he is in 2nd Ferrari team with Ascari. Fitipaldi drove for Lotus and McLaren(no Ferrari). Vettel and Raikkonen have both drove Sauber. Here is list I made, I'm opened for suggestions.;)
Ayrton Senna Lotus McLaren Williams
Juan Manuel Fango Maserati Mercedes Ferrari
Jim Clark Lotus
Michael Schumacher Beneton Ferrari Mercedes
Alain Prost McLaren Renault Ferrari
Stirling Moss Mercedes Maserati Lotus
Jackie Stewart BRM Tyrrell
Sebastian Vettel Sauber Toro Rosso Red Bull
Niki Lauda BRM Ferrari Brabham
Fernando Alonso Renault McLaren Ferrari
Alberto Ascari Ferrari Maserati Lancia
Gilles Villeneuve McLaren Ferrari
Nigel Mansell Lotus Williams Ferrari
Mika Hakkinen Lotus McLaren
Lewis Hamilton McLaren Mercedes
Nelson Piquet McLaren Brabham Williams
Emerson Fitipaldi Lotus McLaren
Jack Brabham Brabham
Graham Hill Lotus BRM Brabham
Jochen Rindt Brabham Maserati Lotus
Mario Andretti Lotus Ferrari Alfa Romeo
Ronnie Peterson Tyrrell Lotus
Kimi Raikkonen Sauber McLaren Ferrari

1) I don't know about editing pictures, I asked in modding requests for one skin. And I'm asking here if someone has time to make that model('87 McLaren) on FI car it would be great.:thumbsup:

2) I have made these teams by taking 3 teams for each driver and trying to put them in 12 teams. Peterson and Stewart both drove for Tyrrell, so I put them in same team. Alonso was planned for Renault but couldn't find who to put with him then. So he is in 2nd Ferrari team with Ascari. Fitipaldi drove for Lotus and McLaren(no Ferrari). Vettel and Raikkonen have both drove Sauber. Here is list I made, I'm opened for suggestions.;)
Ayrton Senna Lotus McLaren Williams
Juan Manuel Fango Maserati Mercedes Ferrari
Jim Clark Lotus
Michael Schumacher Beneton Ferrari Mercedes
Alain Prost McLaren Renault Ferrari
Stirling Moss Mercedes Maserati Lotus
Jackie Stewart BRM Tyrrell
Sebastian Vettel Sauber Toro Rosso Red Bull
Niki Lauda BRM Ferrari Brabham
Fernando Alonso Renault McLaren Ferrari
Alberto Ascari Ferrari Maserati Lancia
Gilles Villeneuve McLaren Ferrari
Nigel Mansell Lotus Williams Ferrari
Mika Hakkinen Lotus McLaren
Lewis Hamilton McLaren Mercedes
Nelson Piquet McLaren Brabham Williams
Emerson Fitipaldi Lotus McLaren
Jack Brabham Brabham
Graham Hill Lotus BRM Brabham
Jochen Rindt Brabham Maserati Lotus
Mario Andretti Lotus Ferrari Alfa Romeo
Ronnie Peterson Tyrrell Lotus
Kimi Raikkonen Sauber McLaren Ferrari

It's fine. Just go with how you have them now. It's all good. After all, this is your mod Sasha. But definitely the Marlboro McLaren livery from the 1980s (red and white) if possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back