1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy season mod

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Sasha Jednak, Feb 26, 2013.

1. 24 best all time drivers on track at same time.:geek: This is my first mode, for now I only made changes using Ryders tools in database, language and pssg files. I changed menu pictures of drivers, short-names are from present drivers. I would like to here your opinion on this. My plan is to put some other car skins, so you can say which one would you like to see on grid with these drivers.:) Important: Create new profile or you will get corrupt save file when you use this mod. Here are some screenshots.​
    I want to thank Ryder for his tools, RAHAN_RLC and Gerald Chinoy for their helmets and RD community for their modding tips.

Fantasy season mod
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Nice one mate. Thanks for sharing it:thumbsup:
  3. Thanks Kartik, I had this prepared for 2011 but couldn't get myself to do it. It's not serious job like other season mods, it's done only for fun racing,:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Sasha, do you have the full list of all the drivers and all the teams you put them in?

Also, if you plan to change any of the car liveries, I'd like to see the red and white McLaren livery from the 1980s
  5. You have drivers that are changed in readme file, but I will put full list with teams when I get time.:thumbsup:
  6. Here is full list:
    Jackie Stewart
    Ronnie Peterson

Mika Hakkinen
    Luis Hamilton

Michael Schumacher
    Niki Lauda

Juan Manuel Fango
    Stirling Moss

Ayrton Senna
    Jim Clark

Sebastian Vettel
    Kimi Raikkonen

FORCE INDIA(I would put McLaren 1980 here if you like it, 2001 McLaren is better for Mika and Luis team?!)
    Alain Prost
    Gilles Villeneuve

Nigel Mannsel
    Nelson Piquet

Alberto Ascari
    Fernando Alonso

Emerson Fitipaldi
    James Hunt

Jack Brabham
    Jochen Rindt

Graham Hill
    Mario Andreti
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Personally, I would've swapped out Stewart for Vettel and Alonso into Lotus or Caterham and swapped that driver into Toro Rosso (Alonso did win his world championships in the Renault). Actually, I would've swapped Alonso for Fitipaldi, coming to think of it. But still, I will download this mod and give it a go once I finish my 2012 season.

Too many databases now. I will have a 2013 mod for sure, and this one too, together with the 2012 realism mod. Hard to keep track of the changes these days! But it makes for great variety:):thumbsup:.

This is the McLaren car I suggest that you should use, instead of the Force India. The 1987 McLaren:
  8. 1) I don't know about editing pictures, I asked in modding requests for one skin. And I'm asking here if someone has time to make that model('87 McLaren) on FI car it would be great.:thumbsup:

2) I have made these teams by taking 3 teams for each driver and trying to put them in 12 teams. Peterson and Stewart both drove for Tyrrell, so I put them in same team. Alonso was planned for Renault but couldn't find who to put with him then. So he is in 2nd Ferrari team with Ascari. Fitipaldi drove for Lotus and McLaren(no Ferrari). Vettel and Raikkonen have both drove Sauber. Here is list I made, I'm opened for suggestions.;)
    Ayrton Senna Lotus McLaren Williams
    Juan Manuel Fango Maserati Mercedes Ferrari
    Jim Clark Lotus
    Michael Schumacher Beneton Ferrari Mercedes
    Alain Prost McLaren Renault Ferrari
    Stirling Moss Mercedes Maserati Lotus
    Jackie Stewart BRM Tyrrell
    Sebastian Vettel Sauber Toro Rosso Red Bull
    Niki Lauda BRM Ferrari Brabham
    Fernando Alonso Renault McLaren Ferrari
    Alberto Ascari Ferrari Maserati Lancia
    Gilles Villeneuve McLaren Ferrari
    Nigel Mansell Lotus Williams Ferrari
    Mika Hakkinen Lotus McLaren
    Lewis Hamilton McLaren Mercedes
    Nelson Piquet McLaren Brabham Williams
    Emerson Fitipaldi Lotus McLaren
    Jack Brabham Brabham
    Graham Hill Lotus BRM Brabham
    Jochen Rindt Brabham Maserati Lotus
    Mario Andretti Lotus Ferrari Alfa Romeo
    Ronnie Peterson Tyrrell Lotus
    Kimi Raikkonen Sauber McLaren Ferrari
  9. Mate. Thats a great idea..:)

thanks for sharing..
  10. It's fine. Just go with how you have them now. It's all good. After all, this is your mod Sasha. But definitely the Marlboro McLaren livery from the 1980s (red and white) if possible.