Resource icon

MGP17 Fantasy Number for career (3-63-66 With National Flag) 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
This video is in Italian but follow the pictures. (When you arrive at 8:00 min, you have to copy number 66 and save) Remember, you also have to change the name of the suit. If you have any problems send me a message:)

This video is in Italian but follow the pictures. (When you arrive at 8:00 min, you have to copy number 66 and save) Remember, you also have to change the name of the suit. If you
have any problems send me a message:)

Well, How it works in Managerial Carrier?

I've meant something like this, not that 63. Sorry for misunderstanding :unsure:
Screenshot_3.png

Where do I have to install them?
How to install?
Hi, You have to start a career, choose a number and team. Then you have to go to the game folder and open moto3.mix ( or Moto2.mix / MotoGp.mix) . Now you have to take the livery (two files), the tires, the glass and the chain, I suggest you copy them on the desktop. Now you have to change the name (eg Bike700_lod or Rim700) the numbers must be the same and not present in the game. Once you do this, put the number on the motorcycle livery and put all the files back into the folder. Now when you replace the old file (Moto3.mix with the modified one) when you go to play your rider you should have those changes. If there is something that is not clear to you, write me as well. (Sorry for my English but I do not speak very well)

Hi, You have to start a career, choose a number and team. Then you have to go to the game folder and open moto3.mix ( or Moto2.mix / MotoGp.mix) . Now you have to take the livery (two files), the tires, the glass and the chain, I suggest you copy them on the desktop. Now you have to change the name (eg Bike700_lod or Rim700) the numbers must be the same and not present in the game. Once you do this, put the number on the motorcycle livery and put all the files back into the folder. Now when you replace the old file (Moto3.mix with the modified one) when you go to play your rider you should have those changes. If there is something that is not clear to you, write me as well. (Sorry for my English but I do not speak very well)
Sry man, but I think that I won't understand that without a video.

I installed the mod following the video that you post, because i'm italian and i follow that youtuber but after th installation i have problem. i i am racing i saw the original bike without any number, but if i go into free camera and i zoom on the front of the bike i saw the number. Can someone help me?

I installed the mod following the video that you post, because i'm italian and i follow that youtuber but after th installation i have problem. i i am racing i saw the original bike without any number, but if i go into free camera and i zoom on the front of the bike i saw the number. Can someone help me?
I'm Italian, send me a private message:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%