Fantasy McLaren-Honda

Skins Fantasy McLaren-Honda 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi again, i have another request if possible from your side.Can you do this livery with the Ferrari car model for the Mclaren Honda?
mclaren_mp4_30_by_k00l0-d8f4urj_zpsso0pepxz.jpg
And may i suggest some color changes in it (replace black with the white color in the center part and yes you can use white color for the wordings instead of black to avoid the lack of visibility in the center part of the car) Thanks mate!

Hi again, i have another request if possible from your side.Can you do this livery with the Ferrari car model for the Mclaren Honda?View attachment 186902 And may i suggest some color changes in it (replace black with the white color in the center part and yes you can use white color for the wordings instead of black to avoid the lack of visibility in the center part of the car) Thanks mate!
If i would be working with ferrari car model, there would be this black stripe on the car which you can't delete and the ferrari car midel doesn't fit with mclaren animations (hands would be way of position).

Hi again, i have another request if possible from your side.Can you do this livery with the Ferrari car model for the Mclaren Honda?View attachment 186902 And may i suggest some color changes in it (replace black with the white color in the center part and yes you can use white color for the wordings instead of black to avoid the lack of visibility in the center part of the car) Thanks mate!
Renault model might work

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back